Models Who Are Related to Rich/Famous People

michael-the-office-no.gif

reddit

I know this topic is so old but this made me cake.

atrl

^Haha yes I laughed so hard when I saw all these tweets yesterday ! Hope Vogue gets the message :lol:

#204 Well said.

Let's remind ourselves Kendall and Gigi are not THE only models existing on this planet. Everyone deserves better :flower:

Australian Model Kristy Hinze, is the Granddaughter of Russ Hinze a very well known and famous I guess you could say, politician here from the 70's. She is now married to James H. Clark, 36 years older than her. He is the founder of Netscape and Silicon Graphics.

420kristy-420x0.jpg

smh.com.au

Last edited by a moderator:
What the junk?!?!
There's a ten year difference between me and my other half... but THIRTY SIX YEARS?!?! I can't even with that... :shock::o:doh:

Whacko ain't it? I mean I get ribbed all the time because I'm 4 years older than my Hubby. But yeah, 36 years? Kind of....um...no I shall refrain and be polite :rolleyes:

Lily Stewart has family connections to Vogue and her dad is an actor but I think she genuinely got into modelling without any help. Also Natalie Ludwig.. but you can never be too sure what goes down behind the scenes.

Right? I wonder if these 'famous' models (because let's be honest, most of them aren't famous) actually think they deserve to be at these shows? I can deal with Kendall at some shows but the others...

Oh dear mother of fashion stop this. The celebrity male models are way way worst than the girls.

Muhammad Ali's grandson is actually okay. Not a supermodel or anything but if you told me he was just a random model then I'd probably believe you.

The Ali kid is actually convincing... I wouldn't question him on the runway or in a campaign...

And if I'm perfectly honest I like the Brandon Lee (Dean) editorial but I think it's down to styling and lighting... he reads far more actor than model - I hope that's the direction he goes

Presley Gerber. Cindy Crawford's son.

He looks legit though. Definitely got great genes, both parents are models.

I disagree, I think he looks quite pedestrian but maybe he just needs to mature more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cerezitas
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->