Models Who Are Related to Rich/Famous People

Yeah, I don't think any of Cindy's kids are model material. But I think they are intelligent enough to see that you can be rich and a former model's child and yet have a "normal" job. Like be a doctor, an architect, anything you want. :smile:

The best of the bunch is indeed Ali's grand son. He is convincing.

I'm totally on board with Presley Gerber... He's young and I think he'll be better with some maturity but he didn't look out of place at all - he's definitely got the right look...

That Rafferty kid though... he sticks out like a sore thumb... may as well wear a sign that says "my parents are famous" ...

seriously... look at this

dailymail

Last edited by a moderator:
Rafferty used to be a pretty kid, but something happened to his face...

I don't get it, why do they get to open the show/lead the finale? why not just throw them in the middle or something? What's so ****ing special about them? I mean it's the parents that are famous not them. did they pay extra?

This is gonna sound mean but...
That Kristy Hinze girl looks like a discount Margot Robbie and is more beauty queen than model, I'll refrain from the husband part I've said enough...

Ok I feel a little bad now

Parker van Noord :wub:

father-son-models01.jpg

Andre and Parker van Noord: A Model Father-Son Duo

A famous saying about apples and where they fall vis-à-vis the tree seems to apply this season, especially in the case of Andre and Parker van Noord. The Dutch father-son duo walked the Umit Benan show, together for the first time, in Paris.

Andre started his career at age 21 and worked with some of the industry’s most famous photographers, including Hedi Slimane and Peter Lindbergh, so he’s got more than enough tips for Parker as he gets his start in the business.

What do you think about your son following in your footsteps?
Andre van Noord: The industry is hard on people. Only time will tell if he makes it. The only thing that a father can wish for is that his son will do better than himself. Otherwise, there is no use in doing the same thing.

Did you ever think you would walk a runway show alongside your father?
Parker van Noord: I didn’t really think we would walk a show together, but when I went to my castings, the first thing the casting director said was, “A-ha, you’re the son of Andre.” I did not imagine I could be booked, too. So I hoped we would walk a show together and I’m very happy that happened with Umit Benan.

How did you decide to work together?
A.V.N.: My son has a natural feel for the camera. People noticed that and asked if they could photograph us together. I took him on jobs and now, occasionally we work together. It just happened seamlessly.

What are your thoughts on your dad being a well-known model?
P.V.N.: Well, before I started my first season in the fashion industry I did not really know he was such a famous man. But when I went to several castings like Berluti, Louis Vuitton and even Gucci, they told me my father was/is a legend. People were nice to me. There is only one thing I don’t really like about my dad being a [top] model, everywhere I go I am mentioned as the son of Andre van Noord….I want to make my own name in the fashion world. Oh, and if you knew my father, you would not see him as a fashion model, and that is what’s very cool about him.

Will we be seeing you together again on the runway next season?
A.V.N.: Probably…we’ll keep you posted.
P.V.N.: Yes!
wwd

That Van Noord father was a model? Good God, I'm sorry, but probably he didn't age all that well then.

Stallone's daughter booked a fashion story in HB Kazakhstan, alongside Daniel Day-Lewis' son. I'm not one to look at guys with my gay male gaze, but he's terribly attractive.

Biaggio Ali is actually very handsome...kinda hot.

I can totally see him being a Vogue Hommes International favorite (à la Jarrod) or walking for Givenchy, Versace or Tom Ford.

I don't mind Nepotism...even more when it looks this good.

I'm so late to this, but Ali looks gorgeous. He is invited to the BBQ. He's like a model version of Tom Hardy, though I think Tom is a little more handsome in the face.

Cindy's son isn't bad, I think he needs time to mature, as someone else said. But I see potential in him.

the rest of the other children can flag a taxi and go home, thank you, but we won't be needing you.

6f3zfrvqj0lnjqlf.jpg

fanpix / Why Not Milan

I'm pretty sure that the majority of people here have heard of this model already, but I'd like to re-introduce her. I heard her name yesterday thanks to my Facebook friend sharing this picture. It's Johanna Gronholm, a Finnish model. She already had a thread here but hasn't been updated since, and apparently she's still actively modeling although in a smaller scale based on her Instagram. In addition, she did runways as well.

I don't know if she would belong here looking at the other models but I'm pretty sure that being a daughter of a multiple World Rally Championship winner Marcus Gronholm might actually be convincing enough. Other than that, she's lovable. Not on a Suvi Koponen level-ish, but still lovable.

Do not quote images
I'm pretty sure that the majority of people here have heard of this model already, but I'd like to re-introduce her. I heard her name yesterday thanks to my Facebook friend sharing this picture. It's Johanna Gronholm, a Finnish model. She already had a thread here but hasn't been updated since, and apparently she's still actively modeling although in a smaller scale based on her Instagram. In addition, she did runways as well.

I don't know if she would belong here looking at the other models but I'm pretty sure that being a daughter of a multiple World Rally Championship winner Marcus Gronholm might actually be convincing enough. Other than that, she's lovable. Not on a Suvi Koponen level-ish, but still lovable.
Is Suvi related to someone? :blink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drew637
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->