Models Who Aren't That Tall

Just saw the Tory Burch live stream and Sara Sampaio is so short, she was like a head shorter than the other girls...

screenshot from live stream on nowfashion

some sites claim she is 5'9 and I know people tend to exagerate how much shorter the shorter models are, but I just can't believe she is 5'9...

Last edited by a moderator:
I tried looking at the re-run for what shoes they are wearing, but you can't really tell... I think maybe her shoes are lower than Maartjes, but even so...

I came here to post that as well. Most of the girls were wearing flat shoes (including Sara and I think Maartje too). But still, if you book a girl this short, at least giver her heels !

Same for Hailey B, she also looked very short compared to the other girls during the finale.

Just saw the Tory Burch live stream and Sara Sampaio is so short, she was like a head shorter than the other girls...

screenshot from live stream on nowfashion

some sites claim she is 5'9 and I know people tend to exagerate how much shorter the shorter models are, but I just can't believe she is 5'9...

Sara is about 5'7 from what I have seen. Maybe even 5'6.

She talks here about being short http://www.covermg.com/sara-sampaio-im-not-too-short-to-model/ and says she is around the same height as Kate (it says 5'6 here).

I said this last year but Madi is so short! I guess that is why she didn't do well in NY. I know Lexi is very tall but she looks tiny
GEUbzvJk.jpg
n137jvG4.jpg

sonnyphotos,vogue

Nova Orchid (middle) is listed at 5'9" by IMG... I don't believe it for a second... I doubt she's taller than 5'6"

livingly

I don't know who the girls left to Camille are, but they look very short in comparison to her. She's 5'11. Tall, yes, but still. They look about 5'7-5'8..

O6cANtIE.jpg

theimpression via Camille Hurel's thread

I don't know who the girls left to Camille are, but they look very short in comparison to her. She's 5'11. Tall, yes, but still. They look about 5'7-5'8..

*Please do not quote images*
theimpression via Camille Hurel's thread

Yeah, Jess is not so tall, I have seen her in Perth. She has great proprtions though. As for Laurijn, I guess she is still young so maybe she will grow.

Yes Laurijn is listed as 177cm by her agency, but she could be smaller.
Also here I think the angle of the photo in not helping, and Camille has a little heel.

This was brought up by Aizanara in Gigi's thread and made me question her real height. I always thought she was 5'10 at least. She always looked so tall to me.
Sara is probably 5'6, 5'7 at most, and the difference between them here is pretty minimal...

CZeZch4Q.jpg

livingly

That is really odd as Gigi usually looks tall to me. Sara is definitely 5'6.

Here is a picture from Anna Sui:
4dcV8Td8.jpg

theimpression

Lexi is usually listed at 5'11 but she said in an interview the other day that she is actually 6'1. Lexi is wearing 1-2 heels and slouching and Gigi is wearing 5 inch heels and standing up straight which would probably put her at 5'8-5'9.

That is really odd as Gigi usually looks tall to me. Sara is definitely 5'6.

Here is a picture from Anna Sui:

Lexi is usually listed at 5'11 but she said in an interview the other day that she is actually 6'1. Lexi is wearing 1-2 heels and slouching and Gigi is wearing 5 inch heels and standing up straight which would probably put her at 5'8-5'9.

That is a terrible picture for comparison.
Gigi's 5'9". Also, impossible that Lexi is 6'1" :rofl: She's 5'11", same height as Issa and Cat McNeil, not to mention have you seen her next to 6'1" Karlie?

I believe Gigi is 5'10, she looks it in most runway walks. She's just as tall as other models. I think she's slouching a bit in that pic. I know when I stand I slouch but if I stand up straight people are surprised to see me about 3 inches taller.

That is a terrible picture for comparison.
Gigi's 5'9". Also, impossible that Lexi is 6'1" :rofl: She's 5'11", same height as Issa and Cat McNeil, not to mention have you seen her next to 6'1" Karlie?

Disagree, I don't think Lexi would have any reason to lie and say that her agency lies about her height if she really was 5'11. I Maartje and Mica are definitely 5'10, so judging from these pictures Lexi is telling the truth. Even when Mica is in platforms Lexi towers. Karlie is actually more like 6'2,6'3.
tumblr_nc6dbu1pH61r4668co1_500.png
tumblr_npqco5H2PE1scvafqo1_500.jpg
Mica-Arganaraz-Left-and-Lexi-Boling-at-the-Vogue-95th-Anniversary-Party-on-October-3-2015-in-Paris-France.jpg
binx-walton-lexi-boling-catherine-mcneil-harry-brant-peter-brant-e-issa-lish-new-729142.jpg
les_mannequins_du_show_issa_lish_katlin_aas_lexi_boling_binx_walton_jpg_5805_north_1160x_white.jpg
tumblr_nulaffWLaZ1r79qbvo8_500.jpg
5d5e06daf4f7ea6e6bd293ef185d1e15.jpg

In 1-2 inch heels while Julia is in proper heels
USA1892_Hugo_Boss_Sonny_Photos.jpg

rebloggy,livingly,dagospia,vogue.fr,interviewmagazine,sonnyphotos

CL2x2kmU.jpeg

image.jpg
Prada+Fall+2015+Backstage+Wo1YrerFr9Xx.jpg

vogue,livinlgy

I know that we have mentioned Miranda a lot but this picture at LV shocked me