Money's No Object! Post your dream bags

That one was hot... but really I like any of them, Spike. there are only a select few of those bags that i hated.

my dream bag is still the medium dior detective... I want it in all colours :P
saw my first magazie add of it, and audibly swooned... my boyfriend was wondering if everything was ok. hee.

Im also looking for the perfect white leather slouchy bag...somewhere between a tote, a hobo and a le dix..nice leather and nice shape... its hard to explain. but Ill know it when I see it!

There is something I LOVE about the Birkin bag, Ive been pressuring my mom to get one but the more I push the more she resists...Grr, she's going to be tough.

I would love to get one just as a bag for my books, that would be so cool.

1103303460685_GREENBIRKIN.jpg

I love that green, but it's not big enough. I want a HUGE one.

^ a "huge" one? wow, that would be even more incredibly expensive... I'm not surprised your mom's resisting, lol... my mom would never buy me (or anyone else) one in her life..

lizzyb831 - Yeah, it's like a luggage peice. I really like that one. I used to like the Le Fabuleaux handbag, but I got over that really quick.

Arksiel - Bottega Veneta has a few white handbags that you may like.

($780, $1480, $2180)

bvombra7804gi.png
canovacatalonacampana14806hq.png
grommetveneta21802wu.png

Thanks Sweetest :flower:

I did see those, but I am still looking for something slightly less structured...if that makes sense. but I do love those bags!!!
greatly appreciated.

lizzyb831 said:
wow, i didn't realize the suhali extravigant(sp?) is that big?! compare the bag to the size of the lady's hands.

yeah, the l'extravagant is absolutely gargantuan... it's 20"x17"x10" ... i want one SO bad in black :wub:

right now i'm lusting after the ysl "kahala" large tote in black/white polkadot denim with black appliquéd velvet logo and black leather trim... :wub: ... maybe i can get it later on this summer. if not in the polka dot then in solid black.

Diorling said:
There is something I LOVE about the Birkin bag, Ive been pressuring my mom to get one but the more I push the more she resists...Grr, she's going to be tough.

I would love to get one just as a bag for my books, that would be so cool.

cool... and heavy... :lol:

ps: how big were you wanting to get your birkin?? a 50cm (pictured below) should cost about $12,000 i believe.

http://www.***************/image/1010200412220240.jpg

but personally, "for books," i'd get the haut a courroies (in a larger size)...the "taller" more rectangular "birkin"; pictured below...so the books could stand upright and be in an orderly fashion... but that's just me :P

http://www.***************/image/1010200412213659.jpg

Its a big too large...sort of overwhelms the person.

LaceFab4 said:
Its a big too large...sort of overwhelms the person.

it's really only overwhelming if you're as tiny as that model is, imo... it's not quite as bad on a man who doesn't quite look like twiggy's cousin.

brian said:
cool... and heavy... :lol:

ps: how big were you wanting to get your birkin?? a 50cm (pictured below) should cost about $12,000 i believe.

but personally, "for books," i'd get the haut a courroies (in a larger size)...the "taller" more rectangular "birkin"; pictured below...so the books could stand upright and be in an orderly fashion... but that's just me :P

http://www.***************/image/1010200412213659.jpg

:buzz:
I love the first one! It's perfect! In black though. Don't you think it would be cool for someone to have a clean, crisp, muted color pallet and carry a gigantic handbag? $12,000 isn't nearly as bad as I thought it was going to be, imagine how much the crocodile bags must be :o

I like the second one although it makes me think of Laura Ashley while the first makes me thing of the Buddha Bar.

Diorling said:
imagine how much the crocodile bags must be :o
around $35-45,000 but personally, i'd rather have a car or something more substantial than a handbag that costs more than a month's rent in a rather nice place... at least, until i'm a multimillionaire :P

ive been avoiding this thread... because i was afraid to unleash my crazy handbag desires.... :lol:

well.. i want them all.. and i plan to get them all.. esp the ones from chanel lv hermes.. since those are gonna be around for the next 50+ years, no rush.. i will get them one by one.. and "conquer":ninja: them all before i die.. wait till i graduate and start working.. hahahah (you have to understand that i look at buying handbags as a lifetime thing... so.. within the next 50+ years i hope to own most/some of these...:innocent: )

hermes.
blue jean birkin with palladium hardware
black birkin with gold hardware
evelyn in brown or blue jean..
jackie-0 looking bag in black (what is it called? i forgot..)

chanel.
cerf tote in black
classic quilted bag in black / gold hardware

balenciaga.
seafoam twiggy (i know a place where i can actually buy a brand new one right now..... theres a slight problem though.. it costs $1800 :yuk: )

louis vuitton.
multicolor speedy in black
epi alma in mocha or blue
epi speedy in red
vernis wallet in peppermint
small bucket bag
theda gm/pm or leonor
anything from the monogram glace line
cabas piano
epi travel wallet

bottega v.
signature woven hobo in some unusual color. maybe light or dark purple?

marc j.
multipocket hobo

givenchy
pumpkin bag

celine
boogie bag

judith l
crystal miniaudrier (sp???)

croc clutches and shoulder bags from colombo or nancy gonzales in some crazy funky color.... :rolleyes:

other bags i wouldnt mind having?

jimmy choo's hilary bugati bag in red (im not a red person.. but something about that red... its gorgeous :blush: )
A0480662313487_86cd3.jpg

fendi's biga, and spy,
chloe's paddington, bracelet bag, and python silverado,
mulberry bayswater and roxanne,
luella tan giselle (the original one thats huge),
something from dior's trailer trash collection (i almost bought the clutch from ebay a couple years ago.. but i lost the bid.. it was so cheap too!! im never going to forgive myself for this..:angry: )

okay.. now.. i need to stop.. :lol:

I'd like to have this Gucci just a little bigger then it is, it'd make quite a luxe messanger bag.

00118.L.JPG

and then there's these two Bottega Veneta's that I love. The python messanger is just awesome and the jeweled minaudiere, well I have no need for it but it sure is dreamy.

morgan38 said:
^wow that's a lot of dream bags!

haha i know :lol: but let me get back to reality...
id be reaaally happy this year if i can manage to buy any two out of these three bags - black multicolor speedy / mulberry bayswater / jimmy choo red bucati.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellison1
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->