Movie Premieres & The Red Carpet

There was a whole page of the Charlie's Angels girls in a recent magazine - and each and everyone of them, Lucy Liu looked perfect! :smile: She chooses dresses to suit her body and height so well and I think she's the one who harks back to the Golden Hollywood era! Thanks for the pictures nay-k!

sorry but i cant help but look at cameron's feet!
her toes look strange

she got skinny legs, big feet and she's probably wearing to tight shoes....

a bit off topic....but i think Drew Barrymore has become so beautiful recently.......i rate her face better than Cameron Diaz now

Originally posted by nay-k@Sep 30th, 2003 - 4:13 am
but I love these outfits of charlies angels:
I absolutely fell in love with Drew's suit - so classy! I think it suits (excuse the punn) her well. :heart: :flower:

Originally posted by eguana@Sep 30th, 2003 - 8:03 am
vivica looks stunnning so does darryl
Doesn't she@ Vivica...for a women of 38 years she's definitely beautiful and looks like she has "new" friends hehe.

Originally posted by Acid@Sep 30th, 2003 - 5:17 am
a bit off topic....but i think Drew Barrymore has become so beautiful recently.......i rate her face better than Cameron Diaz now
drew has the classic old hollywood face. the barrymore line really shows in her profile and features.

she is stunning.

cameron, i have always thought, looks like a treanwreck. her features are too large adn too messy.

and i have got to say that lucy is stunning as well. i love her!

can't wait to see kill bill!

i thought that was kim catrall in the silver i had to look further

:arrow:
Vivica A. Fox, Daryl Hannah in Dior, Sheryl Crow and Lucy Liu in de la Renta.

Everyone looks good in their own way (especially Uma :heart: ). I'm not sure if I like Vivica's dress though.

seems the legs were used to recruit the stars in this movie!Meanwhile it was a very big hit @ the box office

Loved the film, can't wait for February truly vintage Tarantino! :mrgreen:

miss her too!
whats the whole hype about this kill bill film? can somebody inform me?

i have a feeling i will hate it

i have heard it is way violent but killer soundtrack....

with the cult following of his films pulp fiction and reservoir dogs, i think the hype is due to his absence for so long....

i have heard so many mixed reviews.... grotesque, hard to believe, great.... i heard a few times that Uma etc these women are a stretch doing as these characters.... i can take violence but I have heard it is so bad, so much blood rapes etc.... not sure if i am up for that.... i would love to hear why you two loved it! www.rottentomatos.com is collecting pretty good reviews on the film…

the surprise critical appraise is for intolerable cruelty, I did not expect that to be reviewed so well… anyone seen that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellison1
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->