Naomi Campbell Arrested! *Update* 200 hours of community service

i wonder why she was going to LA, i never even knew she was in London

look at Kate Moss as an example and her scandals she became richer despite people saying yeah we will drop her, please. I just looked at the Star Style 224 people viewing! 16 people viewing others... needless to say publicity sells

are you kidding? people aren't booking her cause she's "such a great model". w/o all those attacks and crazy stories, her worth would a lot less.

I don't think that is fully true, but if the campaign has already been shot, and everyone has already been paid, I doubt they would re-shoot it.

PRI SON
PRI SON
PRI SON

:bounce:
:unsure:

something had to happen, no?

are you kidding? people aren't booking her cause she's "such a great model". w/o all those attacks and crazy stories, her worth would a lot less.

Well Kate Moss lost a lot of High Fashion campaigns when here scandal broke out, not all scandal is good news. :flower: Not all brands want that image for themselves.

I figure she decided to save time from attack to arresting by attacking policeman. It probably takes long time for a maid to call the police, this way it's immediate! :rolleyes:

^two birds with one stone ***please see tFS community guidelines*** I still like her more than Gisele though, even though she's not a fellen. YET.

Last edited by a moderator:
especially when the maid has severe brain damage thanks to your blackberry.... :boxer::boxer::boxer:

Part of me actually thinks she engineers these stunts to keep her name in the papers. And another - more sympathetic - part of me feels that she's never going to be able to escape her reputation after all these years, so even if she reforms, every time she raises her voice in public, it'll be "Naomi lashes out again".

Am I the only one who feels really sorry for her? I mean, this is getting a bit ridiculous. It seems to be that she must have a serious problem, and for someone to have such a problem with anger management, there must be a lot of rage and unhappiness in her life. Maybe I just don't know enough about the business, but being a model seems like a job where you're always being told what to do and listen to other ppl telling you what's wrong with you. (Yes, I know it seems very glamorous but the actual work getting the shots done can't be.) I guess that because she seems so privileged, it makes me think that she must be really unhappy to be so angry that she would attack a policeman! Or maybe everyone's right ***please see tFS community guidelines***

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm still waiting for an article confirming that this happened...I don't deny that she would do it...but from everything I have read, no one has said Naomi did it...I just think it is odd that no one will say the women's identity or age etc. I wouldn't be at all surprised if this was for one of those prank shows...remember Paris and her spiritual guru? Have we been Punk'd (I doubt it with her track record...but my mind is going)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
turbotastic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->