Networking: Photographers, Stylists, Makeup/Hair Stylists, Etc. (SEE POST #1 BEFORE POSTING)

Photographer in coastal Los Angeles (Venice/Santa Monica).

I'm always looking to network with assistants, MUAs, emerging agencies, models, stylists, and designers for editorial fashion work. Some of it'll be paid, some of it'll be tests, and some for tears.

I know it's vague but there are a lot of opportunities around if you mix up the right talent.

Hi Everyone

Hi there! My name is Kat Aragon and I'm a Makeup Artist (light hair) based in the DC area but travel to and from NY on an almost weekly basis. I'm looking to do more editorial type work this year to update my fashion book. Let me know if you could use me for something :smile: Here are some recent photos I've worked on...

2437160845_5af2062799.jpg

976471237_9c77d2d763.jpg

2416088483_0d16e6131c.jpg

2438686491_d2e964f66f.jpg

2439524308_d112d56fef.jpg

2438686859_a671560ee1.jpg

There is more at www.kathyaragon.com. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there! My name is Kat Aragon and I'm a Makeup Artist (light hair) based in the DC area but travel to and from NY on an almost weekly basis. I'm looking to do more editorial type work this year to update my fashion book. Let me know if you could use me for something :smile: There is more at www.kathyaragon.com. :D

I've worked with Kat and can vouch for her kick-butt-ness!

B)

Fashion Photographer Richard Warren based in New York City.

http://www.richardwarrenphotos.com/

A really nice guy too...

feel silly doing this twice in a row, but it's apropos in both cases.

I've worked with and know Richard .. he is not only a wonderful guy but he does incredible work.

Also: Richard, you're worthy of your own "Behind The Lens" thread if you don't have one already. I'll crank one up when I get the chance.

I want to start out as a fashion stylist, contact me if you need a stylist, I live in D.C. but travel to NYC.I want to build my portfolio so looking forward to working with talented artist and photographers.
thanks.

I'm a photographer from Malaysia, looking to network with wardrobe stylists, hair & makeup artists for testing and portfolio building. My website:

http://www.georgeting.com/

I'll be in Tokyo on 1-15 July '08, drop me an email if you're interested to do a shoot! :smile:

2488366293_fbfb0bc66b.jpg
355663749_fd48fbccbf.jpg

International Photographers needed

Hi everyone,

My name is Naomi. I am a fashion editor of a new fashion magazine based in New York.

We've been up and running for a year now and in the latest issue I'm looking for photographers from all over the world to showcase their most edgy pictures.

The best images will appear in the magazine and will be seen by industry professionals and the photographer will get full credit for the photographs.

If you are interested contact me on +44 (0)7940 030 894 or email pictures to [email protected] as soon as possible

(little edit, I forgot a couple of things :P )

Hi everybody, I'm Valentina, I'm fashion photographer in Paris

I'm looking for a good team, especailly stylists to make editorial TF* and commercial !

Looking to make contact also with fashion editors and new magazines looking for new photographers

I'm trying to make publications in magazines and commercial, so if you're interested contact me :smile:

here is my website:

www.valentinafrugiuele.com
www.myspace.com/valentinafrugiuele
m_bb4859675c2e8b1337fb3d7dd4781453.jpg
m_bdcc49e1de48f39ebd96998cbfe9fb50.jpg
m_fa156c7b6c50cf32e5b97c7cca4fb109.jpg
m_e36c4cf417e250696e8dd7d7e014853e.jpg
m_83552641dfc6b5c1e84e760004349357.jpg
m_90bd6f25830b7ca7c48a4cb709f979e7.jpg

:flower::flower::flower:

hi everyone ^_^
i'm a photographer working in the maryland/dc/virginia metro area.
i would be interested in working with fellow photographers, MUA, stylists and models.
if anyoneis interested, please just PM me ^_^ :smile:

coco lopez
nyc based fine art photographer looking to work with designers, make up artists, models, publications, etc. to create great fashion photography stories.

my portfolio is available here: portfolio.akacocolopez.com (still under construction )
and here is an example of a story i was working on:

a24ba5.jpg

a9pq4.jpg

a12lx8.jpg

a14nq7.jpg

a16qn5.jpg

a17as2.jpg

a21el1.jpg

Stylists and Make up Artists (and Hair...) wanted for tests in Paris

I'm looking for Stylists and Make up Artists (and Hair...) for tests in Paris to renovate portfolio with models from biggest agencies. plesase contact me at [email protected] and u can check my work at www.phalmeida.com .
Thanks!!!

For Photographers, Stylists, Makeup Artists, Hair Artists, Art Directors, Fashion Editors. Producers ... etc.

This thread is for teaming up for creative work and paid work. Introduce yourself. Photographers, AD's, Producers ... post your crew needs here. Look for team members here.

Guidlines:

1. This is for the team only ... no models may be solicited nor post here.

2. Post the city you are in.

3. Post what you do (phtographer, stylist, etc.)

4. Post a link to your work or post some images.

5. And be sure to post contact information.

6. Photgraphers, Producers and Art Directors ...post what the gig is (creative, submission, comissioned editorial, paid, etc.).

7. Crew ... respond directly to poster of any gigs via PM, email or contact instructions. Do not discuss your questions, your interest or your qualifications here ... keep those conversations private.

Hi...Here is my official web site and some other links.

Thanks
Benjamin Kanarek
Photographer & Creative Director dotscomagency, Paris, France

http://www.benjaminkanarek.com
http://www.pbase.com/benjikan/publishedworks
http://www.lumas.com/?id=719&artist=616&motiv=1617
http://www.photovintage.fr

Hi everyone,

My name is Naomi. I am a fashion editor of a new fashion magazine based in New York.

We've been up and running for a year now and in the latest issue I'm looking for photographers from all over the world to showcase their most edgy pictures.

The best images will appear in the magazine and will be seen by industry professionals and the photographer will get full credit for the photographs.

If you are interested contact me on +44 (0)7940 030 894 or email pictures to [email protected] as soon as possible
You may wish to view my web site..

Best Wishes
Ben
http://www.benjaminkanarek.com
http://www.pbase.com/benjikan/publishedworks

Attachments

• Spécial Paul & Joe 9.jpg
    Spécial Paul & Joe 9.jpg
    390.7 KB · Views: 4
Urgent Help Please

Hi guys,

Does anyone know a photographer/student in Sydney, who would be willing to do a shoot of my collections to update my folio? I would happily agree for them to use the images, sort of like a win win deal.

And also if anyone also knows a model who would be happy to help me out, she would be more than welcome to use the images for her folio as well.

I am hoping to move to NY in Nov, so I need to get a wriggle on and get this done so any info would be muchly appreciated.

Hope to hear from people soon,
Thanks in advance :flower:

Press Release Sent to us .... for this coming Saturday .... Stylists!

The producers of The Real World, The Simple Life and Keeping up with the Kardashians are casting for a new television show!!!
Are you trying to make it big in the fashion industry?
Do you dream of styling the biggest celebrity names?
Do you have a passion for fashion and a hot sense of style?

If so…we are looking for you!

Bunim-Murray Productions is casting a new TV show and we’re looking for the HOTTEST ASPIRING FASHION STYLISTS in the country! If selected you’ll get the opportunity to compete for a contract with one of the TOP agencies in the styling community!

LA OPEN CASTING CALL BEING HELD THIS SATURDAY!!!!
WHEN: SATURDAY JULY 19th
TIME: 10-4PM
WHERE: 6007 Sepulveda Blvd., Van Nuys, CA 91411
BRING: RESUME/PORTFOLIO* IF AVAILABLE
*NOT REQUIRED

CASTING CALLS WILL ALSO BE HELD IN NYC AND MIAMI JULY 26th... INFO HAS NOT BEEN RELEASED YET, BUT CHECK AT www.bunim-murray.com (under casting) FOR UPDATES!

IF YOU CANNOT MAKE IT TO ANY OF OUR CASTING CALLS... Again, Check out www.bunim-murray.com for home tape submission info. SEND ASAP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPepic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->