Networking: Photographers, Stylists, Makeup/Hair Stylists, Etc. (SEE POST #1 BEFORE POSTING)

Hi I'm Lenny, a fashion photographer in New York

I'm looking for a good team, especially stylists for editorial TF* and commercial projects!

I also want to get in touch with fashion editors and new magazines looking for new photographers

I'm trying to do more editorial and commercial projects, so if you're interested contact me
smile.gif

blog: www.lennywolfphotography.com/blog
email: [email protected]

Yes, me too! :P

I´m fashion and beauty photographer, looking for stylists, hair- and make-up artists in Paris to produce some free editorials! (Hopefully followed by paid stuff soon... :wink: )

Here is my website: www.alexmainz.com Enjoy!

If you´re interested please contact me by private message or email: [email protected]

Thanks a lot, Alex

Photographer

I’m Edwin Cabrera. I’m photographer in Toronto. I usually do fashion and commercial. I’m interested in networking with other artists. If there are any wardrobe stylist, make-up artist and hair stylist who want to do some collaboration drop me a line.

Here’s is my photography website: edwincabreraimages.com

I also have a small men fashion blog called Niwdenapolis.

Attachments

• michealrobin-1.jpg
    michealrobin-1.jpg
    183.4 KB · Views: 2
hey,im a fashion stylist and art director from Peru visting NYC in september...so it will be great to be in touch to other ppl like photographers,hair,mkup...hugs..

Do you have a link to your work, Xone? Please post you contact info, too.

I am a fashion photographer.

I am currently based in Los Angeles, but I am moving to New York at the end of September. (Finally!)

My website is currently down but you can my work at
http://flickr.com/photos/AmySeder and
http://modelmayhem.com/AmySeder

I am doing lots of testing around LA right now, so definitely contact me!

Oh, and here's just one shot from what I was in Paris this month:

2660766421_19ff0fe93f.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,
I am a fashion editor and freelance stylist based in London. I am really interested in working with photographers, make-up artists and models to create some great test shoots or work on different projects together.

If you are based in the London area and are interested, please contact me on [email protected]

Hello all =)

Hi there,

Henrik is the name and im a freelancing photographer from Borås, Sweden on the swedish "west coast".

Here i work from time to time with the textile & fashion department at the University college of Borås which has a lot of very promising upcoming designers. So as you may imagine, i mainly shoot fashion and textiles.

Here are some examples of my fashion work:

2.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

7.jpg

If anyone wants to get in touch with me you can find me at [email protected] and my webpage is at http://www.imaginara.se

Glad to be here (as i have lurked for a while :smile: and i am always looking for creative talent (assistants, makeup & hair, stylists) who lives in the vincinity of me. So please give me a shout :D

Cheers!
/Henrik

Stylist Pierre A. Camilo
Stockholm, Sweden

These guys are sweden biggest male models export from Sweden.
here's the link Portfolio
Roll mouse on desired picture.

Below the pictures are some more work for you to check out.

[email protected]

Regards,

I’m Edwin Cabrera. I’m photographer in Toronto. I usually do fashion and commercial. I’m interested in networking with other artists. If there are any wardrobe stylist, make-up artist and hair stylist who want to do some collaboration drop me a line.

Here’s is my photography website: edwincabreraimages.com

I also have a small men fashion blog called Niwdenapolis.

Very nice port, really like the lighting of the "Back in Black" Series.

Hi,
I am a beauty/fashion Photographer from Poland.
I have recently arrived in London and I am looking to build a team and work with creative people who are interested in producing editorial shoots, tests...

Check out my web site and feel free to contact me :smile:

www.qstra.pl
Joanna Kustra

Hey, I'm Bill Allen. I'm a photographer currently based in Baltimore, Maryland. I'm always looking for designers and MUA's to team up with for creative shoots. I'm looking to expand my fashion and editorial portfolio with some more themed shoots. I love shooting on location, but I'm also at home in the studio. If you'd be interested in collaborating, please drop me a line.

E-mail: [email protected]

lumabella.com-secret_beach1.jpg

lumabella.com-towelicious1.jpg

lumabella.com-green1.jpg

Photographer NYC

Hi I am Nicolas Arellano
Live work in NYC
Looking for talented people.
:D

www.nicolasarellano.com

Attachments

• fashion40.jpg
    fashion40.jpg
    215.3 KB · Views: 4
  • fashion41.jpg
    fashion41.jpg
    254 KB · Views: 5
  • fashion42.jpg
    fashion42.jpg
    226.6 KB · Views: 3
  • fashion44.jpg
    fashion44.jpg
    280.8 KB · Views: 3
  • fashion43.jpg
    fashion43.jpg
    238.4 KB · Views: 4
  • fashion45.jpg
    fashion45.jpg
    263.2 KB · Views: 3
LumaBella ... Welcome to tFS!!

So you know .... I am moving your post to this thread tFS Fashion Photographers - Share Your Work. Give and Get Feedback ...because you did not indicate that you were seeking team members for any particular purpose ... which is the purpose of this thread. If I am incorrect in my assumption ... please repost here ... but read post #1 of this thread, first ... for the thread requirements. We will need more infomation about who you are looking to network with, the city you are in and your contact info. :flower:

LumaBella ... Welcome to tFS!!

So you know .... I am moving your post to this thread tFS Fashion Photographers - Share Your Work. Give and Get Feedback ...because you did not indicate that you were seeking team members for any particular purpose ... which is the purpose of this thread. If I am incorrect in my assumption ... please repost here ... but read post #1 of this thread, first ... for the thread requirements. We will need more infomation about who you are looking to network with, the city you are in and your contact info. :flower:

Thanks, although it was really meant to go with post #96 in this thread...

Thanks, although it was really meant to go with post #96 in this thread...

Ah ... now I see it. I'll fix it for you and ad the pics in that post ... so it's altogether. :flower:

Hello, I'm Ivonne Carlo Photographer.
I'm based in NYC and Puerto Rico. I do fashion, portraits and some events. You can see some of my work at: www.ivonnecarlo.com.

I'm looking for makeup artists and stylists to collaborate with.

PM me if you're interested.

Cheers...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->