Networking: Photographers, Stylists, Makeup/Hair Stylists, Etc. (SEE POST #1 BEFORE POSTING)

Photographer in L.A.

hello~
I'm a photographer in L.A. Always interested in meeting talented people to work with - especially in need of hair, prop stylists, and wardrobe. I specialize in portraiture and commercial fashion. I'm currently working on a couple of personal projects which will eventually be submitted for print and in contests and for shows. Please get in touch if you'd like to test, and of course I'm always happy to be considered for paid jobs. Print portfolio available on request. Thanks!

Andrea LaBarge
Portrait/Fashion Photographer
Los Angeles
MY site : www.LaBargePhoto.com

l_764077d57a3f5a50fc5cfe9cde0518ec.jpg

Looking for Stylists in Sydney...!! HELP!

Hi! So long story short - I moved here from lil ol New Zealand to follow my photography dreams and now need more stylists, as I've got most other things (makeup, model agency connections...). I'm not much of a party dude so I'm not so good at networking, dam shyness :huh:

Here's some of my recent shoots - please help me so I can do more :blush:

clemsml.jpg

giarnesml.jpg

lexsml1.jpg

thanks all :ninja:

Fashion Photographer from LA

Hi everyone. I am a fashion photographer from LA and I am looking to network/work with MUA's, Hait Stylist and Wardrobe Stylists. If you are interested in playimg let me know.

You can view my work at:
www.michaelstonis.com
Email: [email protected]

A few samples....

ninelle_final.jpg

dom2.jpg

angela1.jpg

jen1.jpg

PARIS: Looking for stylist

My name is Stefano and I'm an Italian photographer based in Paris. I'm looking for stylists (or designers) to team up with for new shootings here in Paris.

Here follow some of my current works, more on my website www.stefanocandito.com

If you are interested in collaborating, please drop me a line. Thanks,
s

267_393.jpg

278_735.jpg

207_527.jpg

JK_342.jpg

Kencredible - Forming a team in Philadelphia PA USA

Hello, my name is Ken Penn, Models know me by Kencredible, MM# 85419

I am looking to collaborate with wardrobe, makeup and hair stylists in the Philadelphia/NY/MD area to form a strng team for editiriial work. Test hopefully to Paid work

more of my work can be found at Kencredible.com or flickr.com/photos/kencredible
2993158859_a8c5be9826.jpg

2978711138_dfd2ff9040.jpg

2929761687_76d3696683.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello! I'm a fashion photograher based in Paris and I'm looking for MUAs, hair dressers and wardrobe stylists in MILANO to make tests and editorials stories!
please contact me :smile:

l_cd4a5f2333f648a4aebe3d93c71b89f9.jpg

l_79e3f3f488c74766be4813008c24682b.jpg

l_a8b406963d584983b750d0f1b8f53880.jpg

l_db9ddf163d8b418d8d3a09cc3eaabaaa.jpg

l_ed8fbb7db6b54dd2bd3545bc1a3dd902.jpg

London2NYC Photographer/Assistant

Hi TFS people

Freelance fashion photographer, available for tests a collaborations
I am based in London but I will be in NYC from the 27th of Nov till Mid January so will love to set up some exciting projects in this time,

I'm aslo available to assist as photographic assistant so if you have a shoot within this time and need a hand can help out

you can contact me via my website here
or just pm me x

Fashion Editorials

I am a photographer based in LOS ANGELES.
Interested in doing more editorials for oversees magazines.
I am always looking for new stylists and art directors.
I would ike to add a few more international magazines to my portfolio.

my website www.studiojimon.com
contact [email protected]

COMP_DEC08_944.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Brazilian photographer

Hi people

I'm a brazilian photographer based at Campinas near São Paulo.

I am looking for networking and opportunities on the fashion industry.

Here some samples of my fashion editorial works, you could see more at www.tacito.com.br

My contact info [email protected]

Thanks

Attachments

• _MG_9421ok2.jpg
    _MG_9421ok2.jpg
    191 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_6937ok.jpg
    IMG_6937ok.jpg
    196 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_7140ok.jpg
    IMG_7140ok.jpg
    327.4 KB · Views: 4
  • _MG_9658ok.jpg
    _MG_9658ok.jpg
    355.2 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_6480.jpg
    IMG_6480.jpg
    196.8 KB · Views: 2
Hi! I'm a Makeup Artist based in Chicago, but in NY for fashion week. I am hoping to find some people to test/spec with while I'm here. I'm looking for editorial photographers, hairstylists, and stylists.

Luca photographer from Milan

Hy to all the forum,

I'm Luca, fashion photographer from Milan.

I'm interested in finding young art buyers , art directors and make-up artists for my montly "test".

Usally I take a model, create a project, choose the styling and create the images for the book of the creative team.

If interested contact me!

Thanks
Luca
www.luca.patrone.name
luca-patrone-fashion-fairy-marangoni-130.JPGalessandro-oteri-shoes-luca-patrone-12.jpgalessandro-oteri-shoes-luca-patrone-40.jpgluca-patrone-fashion-fairy-marangoni-090.jpgAisha-Howard-luca-patrone-150.JPG

Hi! I'm a photographer and I recently moved to Toronto, ON Canada. I am very interested in networking and finding a good team! I would love to find some local designers and stylists.

You can see my work at: www.lynxkarma.com . I am looking looking to turn my book more commercial and doing beauty.

All my contact information is on my site, but you can e-mail me at [email protected].

Right now I'm interested in doing a little bit of everything: creatives, submissions, commissioned, editorial and paid. Whatever comes up.

Thanks! Kira

lynxkarma, take a look at post #11 .... pinkcouture is moving to TO. ... you might want to contact her.

Photographer

Hi, I am an LA based photographer will be coming to NY for some work and I am interested in doing some independent stuff too.

Let me know

www.studiojimon.com

urgently looking for a photographer w/studio

Hey Fashion Spotters,

I, The fashion Director of AMMO Magazine, is looking for a photographer with a studio in the NYC area that is willing to work for exposure with no compensation. The shoot is March 7th and it is high-end women's fashion.

Please send samples of your work to [email protected] ATTN: Crystal

Thx
Chi.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->