New York Fashion Week S/S 08 - Schedule

Is possible to get into one of the shows if you just... hang around the place? LOL, I want to go see what it's like.
yes. sometimes they invite people in for the smaller shows. this won't happen with the bigger designers, but chances are that you'll get invited to come in for something smaller.

I am so excited,guys:buzz::buzz::buzz:.Just one day!
How the clothes will look like this season?I am especially excited to see which models are in demand?Which models do you want to see?
I hope Vlada,Snejana,Anna-Maria,Kim and many other models I like will have a successful fashion week:buzz:.

I can´t wait for the whole fashion circus. This is my first fashion week as a member of tfs and it´s great to share all of this excitements with you.:rolleyes:

believe me, you will certainly remember your first fashion week here... (or at least i do) IT'S CRAZY AROUND THE THREADS!!:lol::lol::lol:

:heart::heart: :heart: tFS

wwd posted an updated show schedule in today's issue with all shows including those not held in bryant park...
the updated list is in the first post of this thread...:flower:

^ Yay! :flower: I wish I could split myself into ten pieces and see everything!

YAY :woot: So happy for this week (well, the whole month, actually). The first show I'm going to is Rachel Comey, tonight at 5pm. It's the first show I'm going to EVER so obviously I'm excited...hopefully I'll be able to go to a ton more this week!

Here we go! I'm so excited.
My mother is flying over this morning as chairman of Aurelio Costarella, an Australian designer showing for his second time in NY. Hopefully his collection pops up around TFS.
I'm oh soooo very jealous...

me too! i'm so ready for a brand new season!
the tragic thing about fashion is by the time fall rolls around your already sick to death of it because youve been seeing it for six months!

Tmrw night there is the launch party for Steel by Calvin Klein.
Hilary Swank will be there.

Does anyone know where and when the big parties will be this weekend? I am flying in and soooo excited!

Heidi Will Be Pissed!

Filed under: Fashion Smashion > Marc Jacobs > Lauren Conrad

mx0080100.jpg

Marc Jacobs has hired Lauren Conrad to walk in his upcoming show for New York Fashion Week.

And, Heidi Montag isn’t the only one pissed. Several models are upset that MJ has chosen The Hills star for his show.

“Marc hired Lauren Conrad to do his show, so now all the real models have to sign releases for TV if they want to be in his show - which of course they do,” says one insider. “They are very put out that Marc succumbed to putting on one of ‘those shows’ - you know, the publicity shows.”

Don’t trip, LC!

Actually, DO trip. That would be great TV - so Carrie Bradshaw of you!

perezhilton

For people who don't know who she is, she's an MTV reality star from "Laguna Beach" and now "The Hills".

^Wow thats suprising, I wouldnt have guessed Marc would be a fan of the Hills!:P Im so excited Im going to see the Charlotte Ronson show today and Benjamin CHo on Sat and this is my first time at the shows, Im hoping to see at least a few of my fav models!!:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ze bicho
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->