New York Fashion Week S/S 08 - Schedule

Nautica has begun at 4 pm for Turkey and it is 2 pm in Germany now,right?but pics hasnt showed up yet.

bad move by marc. i don't think anybody wants to see that girl on the runway. is he so desperate to sell clothes that he has to hire some girl from laguna beach?

Whoa, how random. Well, he did hire Christina Ricci to walk in Louis Vuitton S/S 2005 and she opened the show and went right back into the audience, so maybe it will be like that that? I wonder why the models are mad. I understand them being upset about a belebrity taling one of their places, but it's not like it's uncommon for there to cameras backstage and on the runway. :ermm: I guess they're worried about how it will all be edited. :shock:

BCBG is on 10 am right? What time is it now in the US?

does anyone have pr contact of: rosa cha, carlos miele, miss sixty,alexander wang,generra,custo barcelona,heatherette?...thanks in advance

last season(fw 07/08) pictures were coming up immediately after 5 or 10 minutes later from the begining of the shows on gettyimages:(

TSE and PREEN tomorrow!..
:clap:...

yay...!!!

Did Marchesa not show tonight? I thought it was going to.

Marchesa did their show as a presentation where the models posed in an art gallery where people walked past and took pictures, instead of a runway. Prior to the presentation they did a shoot with a photographer from style.com which I believe doubles as their lookbook so the pictures should go up soon enough.

FYI- The New York Daily News (newspaper) is making a big deal out of their fashion coverage and connection with NY1 which is a Manhattan only/insider type Cable TV thing- so maybe it will have cool stuff- worth a try if you want to see if it really is good... :wink: <NYDailyNews.com>

I hate to sound harsh, but God, who the hell are half these designers? Ive only heard of about 4 of them on Pages 1 & 2 of the D&C thread..

Anyway, Naoki Takizawa? That should be interesting..or maybe not...

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amywhiffen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->