Next Top Male Model!

well I could :unsure:

and where's louis? laurlaur hasn't been online for a while :(

VICTOR'S SECRET
with Michael Gandolfi

Victor's Secret is a brand that isn't afraid of extremes.

Our Beauty Line consists of Haircare, Skincare and Makeup products. Here is our F/W 06.07 look ; Dark, melancholic but still very powerful. Women and Men will melt when they see you rocking this look in the coolest club in town.

A Victor's Secret man wearing our loungewear line isn't afraid. He isn't afraid of colour or babysitting his girlfriends dog. Living life in it's fullest is his first priority. Anywhere, Anytime.

picture sources; modelhommes forum.

Louis Prades

Face
A man's face should look clean and natural. Men don't need to pile on make-up to make them look handsome. All they need is a good, clear skin in the first place and then maybe some tinted moisturizer, but nothing too drastic.

Body
I don't know what Victor's secret is, but it might have something to do with making men look damn good in underwear. This brand is strictly for the type of man who enjoys a good glass of bubbly and doesn't hog the covers.
modelhommes

Sorry I was late.

yey, everyone is in. ill work on my reviews when i get home from work

^Okay cool :smile:

Sorry to see you go adi :cry:

btw - Great entries everyone :clap:

^
I know :cry:
This is such an fun game let's keep it movin

sorry, ill explain. im waiting until kiki_sweetnes is back because i dont want to do it alone. i just dont know when she is coming back

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->