Nicole Richie & Steve-O more than just friends?

Heroin_Chic

Reaction score
Nicole Richie & Steve-O: More Than Just Friends!

nicoleandsteveo1.jpg

nicoleandsteveo2.jpg

Yesterday, Monday, we emailed Nicole Richie's publicist, Cindy Guagenti, early on in the day to verify or deny if the Simple Life star had been at The Dime in Los Angeles on Saturday night.
Conveniently for Richie, Guagenti, like an expert flack, failed to respond to our simple email.
What was Cindy Guagenti trying to hide?
Well, a source tells PerezHilton.com that Nicole Richie and Jackass Steve-O were making out hardcore at The Dime on Saturday night.
And, it seems like things are heating up VERY QUICKLY with Richie and Steve-O. The two were spotted (and this time snapped by the paparazzi) hanging out in Hollywood yesterday.
While everyone who knew them could clearly see that DJ AM was a great influence on former drug addict Richie, it does not take a rocket scientist to see that hanging with Steve-O (a self confessed major druggie) is definitely the "wrong crowd" that Nicole should be with.
Here's hoping Nicole gets her sh*t together and starts taking her health seriously!

Source: http://www.perezhilton.com/topics/nicole_richie/

Hm...I guess that shows that the split with DJ AM is real. But please not Steve-O! All these Jackass Guys are SO GROSS! :sick:

now this is just ridiculous. So they were hanging out, that doesn't mean anything!! And this so called "making out hardcore" whatever. These stories are so lame. I hate the pap!

Uhh... am I the only one that thinks that Nicole's legs look crazy long in that first picture?! IT's almost like she's got Aeon Flux legs... how coooooky.

^ :lol: You're right! Aeon Flux the cartoon!

Seriously, Nicole needs help. Why is 12 year old girl considered sexy in Hollywood?

Anyway, they look like friends.

Last edited by a moderator:
in those pics, it almost looks like he is running after her, craking stupid jokes....now that would be funny. sorta.

I hope she doesn't let him touch her......he's got to have some kind of disease.

I pity any woman who would date that man. May God have mercy on that woman's soul, whoever she may have been, or will be in the future....
He is the poster child for the disgusting and *self inflicted disease* ridden...:sick:

Yuck! all those guys in Jackass are spew-worthy.
I know some girls think they are hot, but I just can't see it. Let's face it: Bam has bug eyes, Johnny Knoxville would be ugly without the aviators and Steve-o is quite plain and regular looking.

Well i luv nicole and Um I actually really love Steve-O too. Yes he is an idiot and a total jackass (no pun intended...sorta) but when hes not acting stupid, he is being a great father to his little daughter. And im pretty sure hes still with his girlfriend. and Im sick of the media interfering with Nicole Richies life. Leave her the hell alone!

totallycouture89 said:
Well i luv nicole and Um I actually really love Steve-O too. Yes he is an idiot and a total jackass (no pun intended...sorta) but when hes not acting stupid, he is being a great father to his little daughter. And im pretty sure hes still with his girlfriend. and Im sick of the media interfering with Nicole Richies life. Leave her the hell alone!

But let's also face this: Nicole Richie LIVES on the media writing this kinda crap. She would have NO career if she wasn't photographed going to clubs and "eating" lunch at all the hip places in Hollywood.
If she didn't strategically create news about herself well, there would be no news about her!

When I look at the pictures, it looks to me that Nicole is trying to get away from Steve-O.

Hey, at least she's smiling and looks happy.

It's true.

But shouldn't she stay away from a self cofessed drug user.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
konster
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->