Numéro Homme Berlin #1: Karl Lagerfeld by Karl Lagerfeld

MON

Reaction score
Karl-Lagerfeld-Numero-Homme-Berlin-2015-Cover-002.jpg

TheFashionisto

Karl Lagerfeld by Karl Lagerfeld reminds me of Kanye West calling himself God for some reason.

^ I know right?! héhé but for some reason I like it, I wished it would have been shot by someone else and something else than just everything in black like this. It could have been much more interesting in a real setting instead of a black background.

I don't see any problem here when a photographer took himself a picture. David Bailey did it too. Both pictures are beautiful. I like the layout on the second picture. Yes he had awful works but this one is not one of them. Can't wait to see more.

Yet again, we have a boring Karl Lagerfeld photo made in black and white to make it look pleasing.

These are not bad, I actually prefer the second shot as the cover (without that tacky glitter masthead).
I dont recall there being a women's Numéro in Germany yet (I've never seen one), and they launch a mens version? Odd.

When I saw the title I wished it was a selfie, like a real selfie with a phone, that could have been cool and fresh. This picture we've seen a million times and is boring.

Just because you can take a picture of yourself and put it on a cover of a magazine, it does not mean you *should* do that.
It's boring af.

I do however like Jarrod, I like him a lot.

These are not bad, I actually prefer the second shot as the cover (without that tacky glitter masthead).
I dont recall there being a women's Numéro in Germany yet (I've never seen one), and they launch a mens version? Odd.

The plan of the publisher is that Número Homme will be a quarterly issue, while Número Germany for women starts this fall, with 2 issues per year. :flower:

They have a top model like Jarod and they do THAT ??? It´s very poor and it looks cheap and not exciting: the poses, the photography and the clothing or settings for that matter.

The plan of the publisher is that Número Homme will be a quarterly issue, while Número Germany for women starts this fall, with 2 issues per year. :flower:

Ah, thanks for the info, Miguelmedia! :flower:. This must be the autumn edition then. I'm glad there will be another fashion title in Germany, hopefully it will shake Vogue out of their comatose sleep. Probably Karl will shoot the women's debut cover as well. I hope Anna gets it.

The editorial and marketing theme came together and brainstormed. They decided that they'd feature a penis/pubic region to sell issues. It's pretty cheap.

Last edited by a moderator:
The shots where Jarrod was blowing a condom is distasteful, and unnecessary. I don't get the relevance of such in the editorial. I also don't get the editorial as a whole. I wish they stuck with the direction of the colored photos. Those shots look quite lovely.

As for Numéro Germany, sadly, there's another franchise Karl will ruin with his B&W shots.

Another nude Tony Ward editorial. How original.

I've seen Tony Ward's penis more than I've seen my own! He still appears to be infatuated with that that early 90's shock schtick, much like his svengali, Madonna.

Oh yeah, how controversial that ed is but it's still boring. Tony was like he had no idea to pose in the studio.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rare
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->