Numero Tokyo #25 APRIL 2009 : Claudia Schiffer by Liz Collins

Arrhrhr Claudia Schiffer is back lol ..., dont like really the cover:lol::innocent:

the styling and cover on awhole are exxcellent but her facial expression kinda sucks

There's too much pink on her face... she looks like a barbie to me... not so good...
is that vuitton again????

It looks great, but her expression is :ninja:
Anyway, who shot this? Anybody know?

There's too much pink on her face... she looks like a barbie to me... not so good...
is that vuitton again????

Yup, its Vuitton... again.
Overexposed much? :lol:

16-2.jpg

style.com

It seems like every single magazine cover has been Louis Vuitton for the past four months! Enough already! It was a great collection, but there were many other collections that deserve just as much attention!

It seems like every single magazine cover has been Louis Vuitton for the past four months! Enough already! It was a great collection, but there were many other collections that deserve just as much attention!

I totally agree..
I'd love to see Prada in covers.. :blush:

I totally agree..
I'd love to see Prada in covers.. :blush:

Prada would be great! Anything except Louis Vuitton lol! I mean, the Louis Vuitton collection was great and it definitely deserves to be recognized. But you think after the first 15 covers, editors at other magazines would lay off!?! Rick Owens, Junya Watanabe, Alexander Wang, Michael Kors, D&G, Lanvin... all great collections! Why aren't they being put on covers!?!

^^ yeah, and it seriously feels sick.
like, so you're doing business? okay. but aren't there any other advertisers this season? Miuccia, Karl, Riccardo, Stefano... where are you, guys?:ninja:
i like MJ and LV, but sometimes too much is, well... just TOO MUCH.:angry:

^ I really think all of the other designer's PR departments have been sleeping for the past three months. Marc Jacobs gets all the hype as it is! This is just ridiculous! I think the Prada collection has been shown second most after LV. But I don't get as sick and tired of it lol.

The cover is so-so, don't like her facial expression.

I will never, ever get Claudia Schiffer's appeal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->