NY Fashion Week F/W 10.11 Schedule

Now thats more like it! thanx. 1 MORE WEEK!!!! and then couture show also whoo hooo.

We have the complete schedule
Rodarte is showing Tuesday the 16th at noon
Marc Jacobs is monday the 15th at 8pm
Oscar the 17th at 1pm
Marchesa the 17th at 3pm

etc etc
i will ask Ed if i can post the full schedule...getting ready fo Burberry Mens now

The list seems to be missing a few names.... Rodarte? The ONLY show that gets me excited in New York. Oscar de La Renta...
Also, whats happening with Betsey Johnson? :unsure:
And doesnt La Perla usually show in London/Milano??
La Perla is showing in New York on Thursday Feb 11th 5:30pm-presentation

Thanks insidethetents! Good news, good news. *Puts on Rodarte cap*

Thanks for the info guys.

Do you know if the location for Oscar and Rodarte, or are they going to show at the tents??

Does anyone know how many models from a top agency get a chance to be in fashion week? For instance, does FORD only use a handful or are there many that get to walk? Thanks!

I also got a info from someone who has got the schedule already
and Alexander Wang is showing Saturday the 13th at 5pm

SHOW TIME: The Row, the label designed by Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen, will add to the scene during New York Fashion Week next month by staging a presentation, although a specific date and venue have yet to be confirmed. Since all of The Row’s clothes are made in the U.S., Ashley Olsen said she and her sister were happy “to have our first presentation in New York.”

Meanwhile, Derek Lam is moving to the Lower East Side this fashion week. For the first time, Lam will be unveiling his collection at the Capitale venue on the Bowery. The show, scheduled for Feb. 16 at 10 a.m., will be more intimate than previous seasons, accommodating about 350 guests — half the number from a season ago.

PHILLIP LIM SHOWING MEN’S:
Building on the momentum of his first stand-alone men’s presentation last season, Phillip Lim will have his first men’s runway show this New York Fashion Week. “The fall collection is strong — polished, easy, and every detail is considered. It belongs on the runway,” said Lim. “And it’s time to take New York Men’s Fashion Week back. It’s become an endangered species. Why wait when you can create?” The 3.1 Phillip Lim men’s show will be replete with bags, gloves, glasses and the debut of a full shoe line.
wwd / january 19, 2010

Last edited by a moderator:
oscar is showing the same place he did last season on park avenue...

Does anyone know where I can submit my creds as a stylist. I went last year as a stylist assistant.

Also, it's very possible to sneak into shows.

Also, it's very possible to sneak into shows.

I've never been good at doing stuff like this. I hate the feeling of being at a place I wasn't invited(sneaking into festivals, concerts, private parties etc). I get so worried about breaking the rules that I don't have any fun. It is so much nicer to be invited and to be wanted somewhere.:blush:

I've never been good at doing stuff like this. I hate the feeling of being at a place I wasn't invited(sneaking into festivals, concerts, private parties etc). I get so worried about breaking the rules that I don't have any fun. It is so much nicer to be invited and to be wanted somewhere.:blush:

Here's the sneaking in thread:
http://forums.thefashionspot.com/f60/tips-how-sneak-into-shows-44530.html

Yeah, me too. When I have snuck into shows (with friends, mind you) I was too paranoid about getting kicked out to enjoy it. And I've never even been kicked out. I mean, what's the worst that could happen, you just leave, right? But still, it makes me uncomfortable.

I so admire those people who can just act like they belong with no guilt at all! That's really the key to sneaking in.

Really, it's just a fashion show, we're not stealing state secrets or anything. :lol:

You will be surprised at how many ppl sneak into shows. PM me if you like :smile:.

I can't wait to see the complete schedule. I would so love to go to a NYFW :(

MJ - Feb 15 - 8pm - 68 LEXINGTON AVETH
Rodarte - Feb 16 - 12pm noon - TBA
Oscar - Feb 17 - 12pm noon - 583 PARK AVENUE

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back