Olivia Palermo

hello and good morning from germany :smile:

Hi... how exciting, it's my first post!! :smile: i love the style of Olivia Palermo, she is my favorite style-inspiration!! :blush:

Special Screening of "The Lovely Bones"

(Finally back to life!)

zimbio

love that tie dye dress

i also love her hair in the bun it looks so good and when she wears really nice earrings with it

Who knew Olivia had such strong work ethics!! Impressive... :innocent:[/quote]

I would have never guessed!! :rolleyes: Hey- she gets her beautiful face on TV every week- that's all that matters- to her at least...

Last edited by a moderator:
She looks lovely but is there no event she won't attend? Wedding, funeral, bar mitzvah...:innocent:

^ They had something up about the videos would return on Dec 18th...maybe the second DVD set is coming out and they don't want it available for a while...? :huh:

^ I'd watch it! But what would she do, really?? Get her hair done, go to lunch, shop, hit a club...ummmm, and then she could, ummm ...:huh:

^I'd watch it! Actually I would like to see more of her life, I mean, we have not much information about herself... Her boyfriend! Please! We need to see them interacting not just a couple pics... What she does, what's an usual day in her life -20min. of show about her!

i would def watch her own show! i mean... she brings the drama to the city! and her style??!!... divine!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kate2024
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->