zara/shareapic.net

Last edited by a moderator:
16mijmqmfna3p.jpg

26w50g4yjtpkt.jpg

3qu2czrm2cgea.jpg

4g2g5nuaygjsq.jpg

53mdfmkrgzpxi.jpg

gettyimages/newscom via fotoglif.com

She's wearing the Balmain fringed boots (or maybe the Zara copy).

^no, it's the Baker copy. I like the pieces seperately but not really together...Should've worn pumps..

I definitely watch it!!!
at 1st season they show more of her life, we have the moments at her place with her cousin, some moments at a dinner she attend and invite Whitney, and it was great.
They can show so many things about her and her life, and she can pretend she’s working as she pretend in Elle!!!
Whitney's life is not so interesting and we watch it...:innocent:

Oh god, I hate everything about that look! :yuk:

The hair should have been up with those types of collars. I feel like she defo got rid of her stylist...

I'd watch it too. Just to see her style is even good enough for me :smile:

I think that it would be very interesting to see her real life. I know we see a glimpse of her "working" on The City but I think if her boyfriend and real friends would agree to be filmed, an Olivia show would be fabulous. I'd love to see her traveling, and just her day to day actions. Sadly I can't imagine her boyfriend or friends filming (although her cousin might), but I would watch just for her style, too.

LOVE the boots and the blazer! Still, the outfit isn't very nice...

like that dress a lot but the blazer..eh i'm so over all this kind of military trend..

^ AND, if she did a show they could put it up against Tinsley's new show- A New York Socilaite Steel Cage Death Match!! :woot:

Her khaki sweater was yet again Topshop. I gotta say, it looks much better the way Olivia wore it.

topshop-knitted-scoop-neck-sweater-in-khaki-pic38064.jpg

starstyleinc

Thank you for the ID of the boots MissyJG! I don't like them at all... Comparing with the originals they look like a cheap bad copy :yuk::ninja:.

lflbalmainboots.jpg

BALMAIN fringed leather boots / BAKERS Flare BK boots

thebudgetbabe.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chvrrystvrr
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->