Olivia Palermo

i loved the balmains but i think carine roitfeld (french vogue editor) carried them off wayyyy better than olivia did.

a reminder that this thread is about olivia's style...
any conversation relating to the show should be posted in the city thread in the entertainment spot...

The Cinema Society & Bing Host Screening of "A Single Man"

zimbio

Olivia....what is with all the black lately? Such a boring look :ninja:

On another note: Did you guys notice that neither of these looks that were filmed for The City were actually aired? Disappointing... :innocent:

jp82armubs47.jpg

olivia-whit2.jpg

outfitid.com/oliviapalermo :flower:

^ I'm pretty certain, she was at lunch with Whitney on both ocassions too :innocent:

She went to the Tom Ford premiere??? (This is jealousy talking) Does she get invited to everything or does she invite herself??

(This is NOT jealousy talking) She looks very bad. That is truly an awful dress; it looks like a garbage bag/body bag! :ninja:

More pics...

wireimage

She doesn't look so good... A little born worn out :(

She has been wearing black too much lately and too much of it at once... I like her better in lighter colours

queenie505

that second outfit with the topshop cardigan yes it was in the city when whitney and her went to that show :smile:

oh bad hair, funny eyebrows, ugly-shaped dress, boring shoes, cheap-looking clutch...
boyfriend is a plus!

^ Well, I am sure she could make some calls and get invited..and there are non-A List celebs who pathetically show up on the red carpet and then go home; I remember one (who shall remain nameless) who showed up at Trump's wedding and was turned away- he just wanted his picture taken so everyone would think he had been invited, although I'm sure Olivia has a much better situation than that... :wink:
She's pretty high up the list in NY social circles, especially since the show began (which was what she was doing it for, IMO....) :innocent:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chvrrystvrr
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->