Olivia Palermo

Maybe something to brighten us up from all the black lately? She has worn quite a few all black outfits, but she's managed to pull them all off wonderfully in the past. Loving the first outfit! :heart:

zimbio

being fashionable sometimes means confidence and how you carry yourself. i think this girl is beautiful, she knows how to pick out nice clothes, etc. but her posture and her awkwardness really keeps her from shining! she just isn't graceful.

The dress fits her horriblely or the dress just has an ugly shape. Either way, it often looks like her dresses are a size too big.

^ Yeah, she doesn't really wear fitted clothing. Her day looks are fine, but sometimes with evening wear, things don't look good when you go a size up. If I had her body, I'd certainly do the body-con look all the time! :P

Okay guys I am seriously confused Johannes is constantly tagged as Brad Leinhardt in lots of pictures with Olivia! Even when you google the name its all pictures of Johannes! Must be her ex's name or something? :lol:

^ Yeah, she doesn't really wear fitted clothing. Her day looks are fine, but sometimes with evening wear, things don't look good when you go a size up. If I had her body, I'd certainly do the body-con look all the time! :P

Yeah, I like the looser style cause it does look more sophisticated/stylish at times but not all the time..You don't want it to look actually too big and unflattering..I think she usually wears 1 or 2 sizes bigger than she actually is. Unless she's really that tiny that the smallest sizes are even big on her. Don't think thight tops would work for her in the boob area though.

Last edited by a moderator:
She's back in jeans!
"The Imaginarium Of Doctor Parnassus" Premiere - Arrivals
NEW YORK - DECEMBER 07 2009
1610xo.jpg

2610x.jpg

gettyimages via daylife.com

^ Why does she look so tired and drawn recently?? Has she been sick or something? She lost her sparkle... :(

^Probably just tired from attending any and every event in NYC:wink:

She makes me crave those Bakers booties:blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Costantini70
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->