Olivia Palermo

Okay guys I am seriously confused Johannes is constantly tagged as Brad Leinhardt in lots of pictures with Olivia! Even when you google the name its all pictures of Johannes! Must be her ex's name or something? :lol:

A lot of sites have confused Johannes and Brad. Epic fail because they look SO different. Johannes is eye candy, Brad not so much...

Back on topic, I think Olivia is looking very worn out lately. Her smile seems a bit forced in some of the newer pics. Compared to some of her old candids, there's a shocking difference. Well some people did complain her looks were too polished. :rolleyes: Her newest outfit looks like it was thrown together in a mere 2 minutes. I hope she starts wearing more colors soon :(

I think Olivia is getting overexposed.
Go to an event or more each day makes her choice of outfits less careful and calmed, among other effects.
But on the other hand I think it's her job!

Thank you for the old pics selection michyed! She looked wonderful (and with that certain mystery...) :flower:.

She doesn't pull off the 'messy hair' look. It just looks like she was caught in a windstorm, even though you know it's been perfectly calculated.

Her blazer is Zara.

zara-blazer-pic38351.jpg

Zara.com

Last edited by a moderator:
i think she really does look at this thread and listens to what we say here... i think these days she does try to be less done up and go easy on her makeup and hair, which might have something to do with her "tiredness". if you're reading this now, Olivia... well, as much as i love you in black, i do want to see some colors from you once in a while. you have fabulous style but you just need to shake it up a bit!

^ Yup- I think more of the celebs and models read tFS than would admit it... :wink:
Are they doing anything with The City- going to be shooting again soon- anyone know? I figured maybe next month leading up to Fashion Week?

^is that question directed towards me? hehe if so well i personally like more fragile and delicate looking clothing on her as i think she has a fragile and feminine frame too that can get away with very strong clean cut lines or very feminine floaty bits, as shes quite petite i think the big detailing like the gold buttons and the white trimming, and the epaulettes.

i think the zara jacket is hideous but it doesnt look bad on her! :P

I love what Olivia is wearing! Though I think I prefer different boots. I'm usually not into military jackets but this one I'd so wear! I was in Zara and was looking for that blazer. They didn't have it but I saw this girl walking passed me and she was wearing it too and it looked actually just as great on her as on Olivia.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Yup- I think more of the celebs and models read tFS than would admit it... :wink:
Are they doing anything with The City- going to be shooting again soon- anyone know? I figured maybe next month leading up to Fashion Week?

Yup. Everyone who is just a little into fashion knows TFS. Not sure bout Olivia though but I'm almost sure the Kardashian go to their thread here once in a while especially when their life is only about style/beauty and publicty. Kim's stylist goes here for sure as she credits this site a lot on her blog. :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Costantini70
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->