Olivia Palermo

^ Yup- I think more of the celebs and models read tFS than would admit it... :wink:
Are they doing anything with The City- going to be shooting again soon- anyone know? I figured maybe next month leading up to Fashion Week?

I think they are shooting at the moment, but the next season will most likely premiere sometime around March, like a lot of other shows. :(

i miss olivia pre-the city. she looked so much younger and her style was so much more fun.

I agree, I'm only one year younger than her but feel like a teenager in comparison. Most of the time she dresses like she's in her late twenties/early thirties.

I agree, I'm only one year younger than her but feel like a teenager in comparison. Most of the time she dresses like she's in her late twenties/early thirties.

Wow, just found out that she is 23, like me. Thought she was at least 27, maybe 26!

But, on the other hand, I'm always really bad at guessing people's age.

If anything, I prefer her style now than a few years ago. Though it looks pretty much the same/consistant to me. I actually think she dresses slightly more youthful/playful now than she used to.

Nice outfit, very casual :D I agree though she has been looking very tired lately!

+:

1aahqa21gu2za.jpg

2ubq6brv3pj4g.jpg

3tq7aanfuxkjr.jpg

4ng0snqp9n7tn.jpg

newscom via fotoglif.com

^ Thanks! I've just been watching all of the first season, and I swear her face looks different now...I can't figure it out... :unsure:

The leather dress would've been great if the waist was more fitted. It looks nicer with the fur scarf as you can't see the strange fit of the dress. Love the outfit with the Zara blazer though!

I don't think she looks that old at all. And concerning her style, I think she does classic pieces in a modern way that sort of makes her style look younger than it would be otherwise.

OMG! BLACK, PLAIN, BLACK, BLACK, PLAIN

ohh and heres more BLACK.... :censored:

ENOUGH ALREADY!!! I use to love her style but seriously lately its just boring and lifeless :(

omg she is so young! only 23! though i'm only 2 years older than her but i too thought that she was around 27, 28.

very pretty girl but i hate that her face is a different colour from her neck! she should switch foundations.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argentinebooty
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->