Olivia Palermo

In a nutshell: too young, too pretty, too hungry, not deferential enough and ultimately too threatening.

And looks like they were right on the money: Tinsley, Fiabiola and co are now completely irrelevant while Olivia is a rising star.

exactly :D
anyway, i'm just so glad olivia is now getting more publicity than tinsley. tinsley is getting more plastic by the day... :sick: about time they selected a new queen to take over NYC social scene! that said, i have to say i can't wait till T's reality show is out :P

i got one looking exactly the same like the one from ASOS (http://www.asos.com/Asos/Asos-Vinta...=4175&sh=0&pge=3&pgesize=200&sort=-1&clr=Gold). is there any possibility that hers is from ASOS??

No, I don't think so. That looks great. Very similar indeed but not exactly the same is it? Anywayz, I've seen her say on 2 occaisions (once in The City) that her mom brought it from India/Thailand as a gift. Can't remember which country. I think in both occaisions she was pointing to the one she's wearing in the street pic.

Last edited by a moderator:
No, I don't think so. That looks great. Very similar indeed but not exactly the same is it? Anywayz, I've seen her say on 2 occaisions (once in The City) that her mom brought it from India/Thailand as a gift. Can't remember which country. I think in both occaisions she was pointing to the one she's wearing in the street pic.

thanks for the info! :heart: i missed most episodes from season 2 so yea, probably ASOS just made one because everyone was talking about her ring :flower:

Love the street chic look! Finally! I love black as much as the next girl, but I can't stand wearing it almost everyday. There needs to be some sort of a color to break out the blandness.

And her legs are TDF! :heart:

^ Really? I've seen her in shorts- I thought she looked pretty good! :wink:

I wish they could update that great NY Magazine article about Olivia and The Tinz- I take it a lot has changed in two years.... :unsure: I wonder what the Social Pecking Order looks like today...

She has perfect legs imo. Like a model but shorter. Perfectly shaped.

She's very pretty and I adore her legs - but most of the time she's a little too over-dressed and too put together for me to like her style. I do adore her Birkin. :smile:

i love her boots! can anyone id them?

also the look on her in post #4167 was terrific! love the bag (id? :flower:)and boots, and i am a fan of the shorts + tights combo.

+1 :flower::

newscom via fotoglif.com

I don't see it. Her foundation shade is fine to me. :innocent: And if she is using a foundation with SPF, her face is bound to look much brighter in harsh flash photography.

i think maybe sometimes it's less noticeable than others. it was definitely more obvious in the season finale of The City where she was having the final showdown with joe zee and erin caplan:

Olivia-Foundation3.jpg

her face/foundation on its own is flawless and a very pretty porcelain look, but it looks weird with the darker colour of her neck, in my opinion:flower:

...her "Street Chic-look", can anyone ID her shoes?? maybe from guess? she looks perfekt as ever :-)

i love her boots! can anyone id them?

also the look on her in post #4167 was terrific! love the bag (id? :flower:)and boots, and i am a fan of the shorts + tights combo.

her black fringe booties are the bakers copies of balmain boots that were out last year...
her bag in #1467 is the chloe gemma bag...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OhLaLaLa
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->