Olivia Palermo

i think maybe sometimes it's less noticeable than others. it was definitely more obvious in the season finale of The City where she was having the final showdown with joe zee and erin caplan:

her face/foundation on its own is flawless and a very pretty porcelain look, but it looks weird with the darker colour of her neck, in my opinion:flower:

i don't find it weird ^_^ even without any foundation on my face is still paler than my neck. it may have something to do with one's skincare...

her black fringe booties are the bakers copies of balmain boots that were out last year...
her bag in #1467 is the chloe gemma bag...

you're such a quick one!! thanks so much :smile: i'm delightfully surprised by the fact that she wears the bakers' version of the balmain boots, even though she can afford real balmain. how refreshing! I WANT THOSE BOOTS, NOW.

the chloe gemma bag is beautiful!:heart:

Agree! She should both sleep and smile more. :smile:

I don't think smiling is in the Park Avenue Princess Playbook... you know- too cool for school, too cool to smile...:rolleyes:

Sleeping on the other hand...wouldn't hurt at all... :huh:

i think maybe sometimes it's less noticeable than others. it was definitely more obvious in the season finale of The City where she was having the final showdown with joe zee and erin caplan:

her face/foundation on its own is flawless and a very pretty porcelain look, but it looks weird with the darker colour of her neck, in my opinion:flower:

Yes, she has a MAJOR issue matching her foundation to her skin. You can even see, in the photo you posted, that she's taken it down the neck. You can literally see where it stops.

I've always noticed this issue... thought it was only because I was a Makeup Artist being too picky, lol!

Love her shoes in the street chic look, ID anyone?

I have to agree with everyone about her legs, they are perfect and they look long although she's not that tall. I miss her hair a little lighter though :( Always loved it the way it was when she first started on The City.

She looks great in shorts + tights

These are from 11/29, but I don't think they were ever posted!

Olivia Palermo and boyfriend Johannes Huebl shopping in the West Village

newscom

I have the Zara jacket she's been wearing everyday now it seems. Not sure if I'll be keeping it though.

Olivia in sneakers?! Cute!

I had to do a double take. I never thought I'd see her in converse, although she makes me want to own one myself ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OhLaLaLa
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->