Olivia Palermo

I can't help laughing at all this criticism because Olivia has basically done everything people in this thread wanted her to do, and it's till not good enough.

You wanted less make-up: she eases up on the foundation but now of course we can see more of her flaws (like bags under the eyes) so you accuse her of being worn out

You wanted her to stop being so try-hard and obsessive about her outfits: she dressed more casual and now she is a slob.

You wanted her to stop curling her blond hair: she goes back to brunette and looses the curls, but now she's messy and boring.

On top of that, she is accused of being an horrible b****.

Dear god, I would not want to be in her shoes.:lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

Now she's uncharecterized and no one likes it!!!
I like the blond Olivia with culs, lots of make up & overdressed, the one we firts met on the city!

Funny, but there seems to be a committed group of UESers who are out to get her no matter what she does, or doesn't do- I almost feel sorry for her! She comes from Connecticut money and the right schools- why has there been such a campaign against her? Frenemies, resentment, did she pi** off a lot of the 'right' people along the way? Sleep with their brothers/boyfriends whatever? Seems like there is more to the story, doesn't it? :unsure:
In a nutshell: too young, too pretty, too hungry, not deferential enough and ultimately too threatening.

And looks like they were right on the money: Tinsley, Fiabiola and co are now completely irrelevant while Olivia is a rising star.

anyone know if her huge beaded jaeger necklace is still available? I LOVE it but completely missed it when someone said where it was from!

+1 :flower::

4rectw8qghvs.jpg

newscom via fotoglif.com

My how we've changed! NY Social Diary from August, 2006... :wink:

oliviapalermo.jpg

I like the street outfit but would've been better with something other than the denim shorts. I'm not a big fan of denim shorts with thights. Not even on Kate Moss.

Last edited by a moderator:
Totally love the Street Chic look, I don't find anything wrong with shorts and tights during the winter, the Ray Bans really top the outfit off :crush:

^ Excellent- shorts and tights- all winter...works for me (not to wear, I mean to look at...) !! :woot: :heart:

I do love the Street Chic look too. Very New York. I'm more fascinated by that ring she is wearing though... I love big chunky rings :heart:

For those of you who can't get enough of Johannes... and Olivia's cute smile too :wub:

^no, that's the round one she has. The one in the streetpic is vintage or at least was a gift from her mom or something who brought it from somewhere in asia. :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OhLaLaLa
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->