Olivia Palermo

I'd like to see her new place in Brooklyn, too...I wonder why she has it set up with The City that they can't use things in her personal life and all- the other girls all are seen, and it seems more like she just shows up to act a scene...strange... :unsure:

^^ i have the same feeling sometimes...but i guess it's because now that olivia doesn't work nor hang out anymore with Whitney, and since the show is supposed to be around Whitney...what should be her role?.but at the same time producers may have guessed that Olivia's career is a bit more interesting than Whitney love-stories...soo...:huh:

^^^She's said that she wants to keep her private life more out of the public eye... She's more conservative in that sense, and I really do respect it. :D

Here are the thumbnails! Gosh, Olivia is breathtaking.

jeff murray photography

whitney said that originally too and look what happened there! haha. plus we did see olivia's cousin (that was it right?) in season 1!

Thanks for all of these Michyed!!:flower:

She IS gorgeous and her place in Manhatten is incredible with the ceiling to floor windows and it's inmpeccably decorated. Love what you showed us of her Dumbo place as well.

I have been coveting that Hermés tray forever since seeing it in her place. What a vintage treasure that would be to own. ^_^

The "Modern Muse" photo shoot is terrible. It doesn't really show Olivia's natural beauty. She looks too contrived. I feel like the concept could have been executed better.

^^^She's said that she wants to keep her private life more out of the public eye... She's more conservative in that sense, and I really do respect it. :D

Well, I agree- except that she wanted to sell her soul to the Devil back when to become Queen Bee Socialite in New York and then agreed to be on a big time reality TV show; neither of which indicate love of privacy to me.... :unsure: I wonder if she might just be acting coy and/or has no interesting life to show and is afraid to have it discovered...:huh:

hey guys- has this video from the Modern Love ELLE shoot been posted before?
I hope not cause i thought everyone would enjoy it :wink:

They are sooo cute. really. and you can see their mutual respect for one another in their body language. and i love that Johannes has a German accent. i was really curious about his voice :smile: He's obviously an upstanding gentleman.

It's not really visible in pictures but in motion.. oh boy he really does bring out the best in her. She seems so relaxed and glowing. Whoever it was that suggested a show about these two earlier on in the thread I agree. Although I doubt Johannes would up for it.

@ extraordinary measures premiere pic from fabsugar.com

love the outfit!

Attachments

• edfdfad19c92f258_Olivia-Palermo.jpg
    edfdfad19c92f258_Olivia-Palermo.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 25
need to know whats her secret for that flawless skin!!!!!!!!!!!!! Olivia please...

i love her look in this pic... so cute and natural :P (sorry if already posted)

zimbio

Attachments

• NASCAR+NEXTEL+Cup+Series+Champions+Week+BEiuAe1zPIKl.jpg
    NASCAR+NEXTEL+Cup+Series+Champions+Week+BEiuAe1zPIKl.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 16
wowwwww i luv those pics of her in the Quest Mag, she looks absolutely stunning!
esp luv her hair in the pic where shes wearing the red dress! beautiful

Here are some more random vids...

Olivia is at 1:40

Rofl, Olivia stop trying to run away!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
turtletulip413
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"