Olivia Palermo

^Not that I'm aware of.

I know you've all seen the pics inside her Tribeca apartment, but I don't think the full collection of pics (with outtakes) have been posted before. There is this super cute photo frame with a pic of her & Johannes... I wish we could see that pic in HQ! I wonder what her apartment in DUMBO is like...

none of these or the other pictures uploaded on sharepic are opening for me?

I think the quest pictures are fairly new because Blake Lively wore the same red dress to the Emmys but Olivia just looks more classy. She looks so gorgeous in every shot.

QMag_OliviaPalermo5.jpg
credit:jeff murray

credit:justjared
blake-lively-emmy-awards-2009-09.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea, Blake sort of ruined the dress for me.

Where is Olivia? I need my fix :(

i think blake lively has a real hot body but she has the tendency to make an outfit look trashy especially when she is showing too much skin!

In my opinion Blake looked great in that dress, on the other hand Olivia ruined it. She doesn't have the "body" to wear it

^ but i think the flat-chested look better in a revealing dress like that without coming off like a sl*t. but i know what you mean. blake lively has such amazing body!

Please bear with all the annoying watermarks... Why do they have to do it like that? Agh. These are all unposted pics!

patrick mcmullan

i love her and i think she can wear a paper bag and make it look good!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
turtletulip413
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->