Olivia Palermo

Why is Stephen Huvanein those photos I wonder?
I thought he never left Jennifer Aniston's side. LOL!

Thanks for those pictures michyed!!!!:flower::flower:
she looks RADIANT and so happy :smile: every shot is amazing and her and her man are just adorable. ^_^

She has some good looks, but in my opinion her style is way too overated!!!

Ooooh Olivia in purple! fabulous!

I love her look with the mint green top. Can anyone ID the top? I am assuming its going to be hard to find now anyways but still..

Ooooh Olivia in purple! fabulous!

I love her look with the mint green top. Can anyone ID the top? I am assuming its going to be hard to find now anyways but still..

i remember it is either Zac Posen or Proenza Schouler. did some searching on the internet and turns out it's the Zac Posen Pirouette Reversible blouse :flower:

speaking of outfit ID, some TFSers mentioned that those green leather shorts that everybody hates are from Chloe but i stumbled upon this tonight and apparently they are from DVF? --- http://coolspotters.com/clothing/diane-von-furstenberg-chela-shorts

a little confused here :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
Johannes & Olivia... wow. :heart:

She looks so good in aquamarine (seafoam?) lovely.. :wub:

Olivia, if you are reading this.... how about a velvet piece in Royal Navy blue? :wink: :brows:

all those pics were posted before in HQ too I think. But hey, I ain't complaining :P. Love her classic look. When you look at older pics and look at the outfits of the other girls compared to Olivia, their outfits are a lot more outdated while Olivia's outfits still look current..

Last edited by a moderator:
all those pics were posted before in HQ too I think. But hey, I ain't complaining :P. Love her classic look. When you look at older pics and look at the outfits of the other girls compared to Olivia, their outfits are a lot more outdated while Olivia's outfits still look current..

Yes, they've all been posted throughout the thread.

I love the older photos.

I posted this in the Handbags forum, but they're a bit slow there... So I might as well ask here. Has anybody seen this Chanel clutch in stores? Any idea how much it costs? I'm in love with it!

chaneclutch.jpg

newscom

WWSW-jan-22-3.jpg

whowhatwear.com

Olivia Palermo
Olivia Palermo is always at the top of our most-requested list! Seen here at the Bowery Hotel in New York, she managed to look polished and demure, without looking stuffy or too traditional! The City star rocked a furry Antik Batik Hima Gilet ($444), which added a bohemian touch to her ladylike Diane von Furstenberg Zucca Carmen Dots Dress ($465). Get a similar style by trying out ASOS' Printed Jersey V Back Dress ($48) with a faux fur gilet like Bisou Bisou's Faux Fur Vest ($50) for her perfectly chic combination! All that's left is a super stylish pair of patent heels like Topshop's Gabby Ankle High Shoes ($135) and you'll be ready to attend your next uptown cocktail party before you head downtown for a little after-hours fun!—KM

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
turtletulip413
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->