Olivia Palermo

I posted this in the Handbags forum, but they're a bit slow there... So I might as well ask here. Has anybody seen this Chanel clutch in stores? Any idea how much it costs? I'm in love with it!
]

that clutch was from a few years ago. i don't think it's available in stores any longer but you can try your luck at your local consignment or second hand stores? :flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
^Thank you so much dear! No wonder why I don't think I've seen it around anywhere. Can't karma you, but I will definitely be searching Chanel stores for similar black clutches :D

^ no problems hun :smile: from time to time i see the leather version of this bag (without the rhinestone-paved CC logo detail though!) at my local consignment and second-hand stores. but this satin version makes a perfect evening clutch imo! and the fact that it comes with a chain makes it all the more versatile :D

Thanks for all the photos michyed! Looking at the old photos, I have to say I like her better blonde.

Yeah, remember when she did that presentation for the Editors on The City and screwed everything up? I am amazed at how flustered she gets doing these things- you'd think she'd be all kinds of confident and composed, wouldn't you? :unsure:

Boy, here's a girl who just adores her boyfriend!! (We should all be so lucky...):wink:

olivjoh.png

Screencap from Elle.com

Yeah, remember when she did that presentation for the Editors on The City and screwed everything up? I am amazed at how flustered she gets doing these things- you'd think she'd be all kinds of confident and composed, wouldn't you? :unsure:

You would think-- but I don't think she's as composed and confident as she'd like us all to believe :wink:

i saw that vid and i realized that olivia is kind of shy.. as she blushed a lot..

hey everyone! i'm new around here and i'm just checking around..

i must admit that although i never wahtched the city , juddging by what ppl say about here ( and i never do that si* ) and wathcing her pictures ( oh and seeing her really bad performence in alexa chung show )i thought that she is empty, stupid and kind of bad woman. But after seeing many videos , like this elle one, i must say that i changed my opinion completly - 180 here. She is really kind, shy and quite smart.

her make-up or lack of looks really good on her. she is a natural beauty :D

They are offically the best looking couple ever! They're so adorable together! :crush:

I think Olivia's shyness is pretty cute. She's shy, sweet and friendly and apparently she actually has long chats with fans when they bump into her. (I remember reading a lot of fan encounters on different forums.) I hope I get to meet her too when I move there. :heart: I've read that Whitney Port will just walk right by and glare at you like you're trying to take advantage of her or something... She wouldn't let this poor fan take a picture with her :ninja:

*images no longer working*

Last edited by a moderator:
Olivia can give lessons on how to wear evening gowns. She always looks confident, modern and not bursting at the seams. Sometimes the stars on the red carpet look so scary. I remember once seeing Beyonce in a tight halter gold dress with gold straightened hair and golden skin and make-up. She looked like a statue, an award statuette but she's frequently feted as a style icon! Give me Olivia in a simple green dress, smiling away, any day.

Insanely beautiful and cute couple. Olivia seems very sweet actually - I've never watched The City but I could imagine that her "character" is more MTV than the true her. They seem very in love with each other, it really sweet!

She really looks good in green!

Accept in those green shorts she wore 1 or 2 weeks ago... :sick:

Ah has anyone seen the h&m limited collection shorts she has online anywhere recently? I really want them but couldn't find them in store!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanyeb
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->