Olivia Palermo

The way she was looking at him the whole time, she might have been anxious to get the video over with and, umm, move on...! :brows:

she was smiling for the whole time she was looking at him... she didn't seem anxious, just enamored! :lol:

Ah has anyone seen the h&m limited collection shorts she has online anywhere recently? I really want them but couldn't find them in store!

What size are you? I might have another size EU 36..They run small though.

^How small? They are still available online so I was going to buy them, but now I'm in doubt about which size to get them in.

^How small? They are still available online so I was going to buy them, but now I'm in doubt about which size to get them in.

Ok, I'd buy them online. This way you can always return them. We are talking bout the same studded tweed one right? Go up at least 1 whole size. The waist of a size EU 34 measures 32cm, a EU 36 measures 34 cm...That's what I know..

Last edited by a moderator:
Olivia can give lessons on how to wear evening gowns. She always looks confident, modern and not bursting at the seams. Sometimes the stars on the red carpet look so scary. I remember once seeing Beyonce in a tight halter gold dress with gold straightened hair and golden skin and make-up. She looked like a statue, an award statuette but she's frequently feted as a style icon! Give me Olivia in a simple green dress, smiling away, any day.

I think they are two different women who are beautiful in their own right, but I get what you're saying. Although Beyonce is extremely voluptuous and Olivia is very tiny, I don't know if we can compare the two really.

Ok, I'd buy them online. This way you can always return them. We are talking bout the same studded tweed one right? Go up at least 1 whole size. The waist of a size EU 34 measures 32cm, a EU 36 measures 34 cm...That's what I know..

hi! where are they available? i can't seem to find them on the h&m website

Thank you so much MissyJG, ordered two pairs! I gave you karma, you have no idea how happy I am! I've wanted them for ages but they were sold out in my local H&M stores and now I have them!

Yes, those are the ones. I was going to get them in sz 34 - my normal sz, but since you say they run small, I'll get them in sz 36 instead. Thanks so much! :flower:

ur welcome girls. Hope it fits you guys. For anyone still looking for them, they are in the SALE section of hm.com. I don't know why those shorts don't sell for some reason. When they came out I expected them to sell out fast..Nothing really sells from the Exclusive Divided line..

Last edited by a moderator:
Missy I can't reply to your pm because your inbkx is full, lol. I will try again soon

Good excuse to subscribe to this thread...

One of my friends channels Olivia:
leah.jpg
(facebook)
What do y'all think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanyeb
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"