Olivia Palermo

I think the outfit would have looked better without the belt... It's such a random addition and just looks weird. The fur coat is great though.

^ agree with rollagasper. the belt just cuts her whole body into half.

her shoulders look really broad and her neck looks really short. I am not loving this look at all and I agree the belt is just not adding anything to the outfit.

she looks pretty lackluster these past couple of months. what's happened to her?? :(
sometimes she looks like she's trying too hard but other times she looks like she couldn't care less and just throws on the first thing she sees in her closet.

she looks pretty lackluster these past couple of months. what's happened to her?? :(
sometimes she looks like she's trying too hard but other times she looks like she couldn't care less and just throws on the first thing she sees in her closet.

I completely agree!! Last year I used to love checking this thread to see the next outfit she would wear, it inspired me...this year I am not feeling so inspired.....

She ruins it again with the belt. It's too harsh with the white. Otherwise, it's a nice outfit.

I actually really like the addition of the belt, the cream top would have looked a little wishy washy without it I think :innocent:

can't see the pic :(

Hmm... weird, how about now?

16878_601953718189_42806447_34456404_2371483_n.jpg

No I think that's a friend of babyjaney that channels Olivia. They look sort of alike though! They could be sisters!

Missy your inbox is full again lol!
And I kinda like the look but there's something off about it

babyjaney has one helluva gorgeous friend! *swoon* :D

it looks like as though olivia hasn't been putting much thought into planning her outfits these days (although i'm sure that's not true LOL). in all seriousness though how did she get past that massive floor-length mirror in her walk-in thinking "this is the outfit i want to be photographed tonight"?? does living in brooklyn have anything to do with it??? well, just wondering... :(

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Myegotakesover
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->