Olivia Palermo

i don't like the belt on the latest outfit either but i think without it, the outfit would've looked weird. i think it's the white top.

michyed, none of your HQ images are working from posts 4843, 4842, 4838, 4837, 4835, 4853, 4847, 4854, 4855, 4856, 4861, and 4866... Sharepic states: "Access Denied."

Oh, wtf. I'm pissed off. Shareapic deleted my Olivia Palermo album for...

Full Nudity
Partial nudity (except for regular bikinis with no thongs)
Thongs
Underwear pictures of any kind
Upskirt pictures
Obscene pictures
Offensive pictures (race, etc.)
Suggestive pictures (drugs, sex, etc.)

Right... Because Olivia Palermo would do any of those :rolleyes:

Oh, wtf. I'm pissed off. Shareapic deleted my Olivia Palermo album for...

Full Nudity
Partial nudity (except for regular bikinis with no thongs)
Thongs
Underwear pictures of any kind
Upskirt pictures
Obscene pictures
Offensive pictures (race, etc.)
Suggestive pictures (drugs, sex, etc.)

Right... Because Olivia Palermo would do any of those :rolleyes:

That's insanity!

It's unfortunate that such pretty fashion pictures are gone...

Reuploaded the latest candids... If shareapic deletes these as well I am switching to a different image host -_-

PicturesGroup

I have never seen an obscene or offensive picture of Olivia...ridiculous... :shock:

Here is a slightly larger version of the first pic... (Like the album name? :brows:)

Honestly I am such a fan of Olivia's "trying too hard" look. You can tell she put in much more effort into her 2008 looks... Perhaps all the criticism she got from being "too polished" made her go for a more effortless look? She doesn't suit it at all. She's a socialite for gods sake! :lol:

glamour UK

even with her try hard looks i find theres a nonchalance about her that makes it so appealing. it just seems like shes let herself go, because she can still look quiet polished and high maintenance with simple looks, but its just a bit sloppy now.

BENEFIT COCKTAIL PARTY W/ ELLE MAGAZINE & GUESS BY MARCIANO (02/04/2010)

PatrickMcmullan

An improvement! Will post non-watermarked HQs as soon as they're up. :flower:

^ oh thanks again michyed!!!! :D

i adore her style from circa late 2007 to most part of 2008. she had some good ones in 2009 too but she has seemed to be losing that certain pizazz /je ne sais quoi. hope she will gain it back soon!!!

btw... i'm trying very hard to make out what her outfit looks like under that massive PMc watermark. is that leopard print thingy a scarf or what? can't wait till i see the HQs!!!! :D

^ Haha, good one! Think that it's a skirt? Wanna bet? :lol:

Anyway, I guess that we have to wait and see!

More :flower::

Guess by Marciano & ELLE Benefit for Susan G Komen Foundation - Arrivals
NEW YORK - FEBRUARY 04 2010

1guessmarcianoellebenef.jpg
2guessmarcianoellebenef.jpg

gettyimages via zimbio.com

Ooh, love the pattern of her skirt! Pretty outfit with an interesting colour combination.

Others... (2nd pic is HQ)

Oooh... and there is a bit of purple in her outfit. Maybe she does read TFS afterall? :lol:

newscom, guestofaguest

michyed, none of your HQ images are working from posts 4843, 4842, 4838, 4837, 4835, 4853, 4847, 4854, 4855, 4856, 4861, and 4866... Sharepic states: "Access Denied."

All of the HQs posted by michyed have already been posted earlier in the thread. See pages #101, #102, #105 and #106 :flower:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Myegotakesover
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->