OTB Rumored to Be Eyeing Jil Sander

Even if Rosso tries to lure her back, I hope Jil has moved on and stays with Uniqlo now. I feel like she is more relevant and needed there, and that’s a platform where she can really touch and perfect people’s lives with nice clothes (At least I have been living in the new +J pieces I bought from the comeback collection). Her last stint at her namesake felt kind of lost, and now the influencer-obsessed fashion circus would be even less suitable for a designer like her.

Even if Rosso tries to lure her back, I hope Jil has moved on and stays with Uniqlo now. I feel like she is more relevant and needed there, and that’s a platform where she can really touch and perfect people’s lives with nice clothes (At least I have been living in the new +J pieces I bought from the comeback collection). Her last stint at her namesake felt kind of lost, and now the influencer-obsessed fashion circus would be even less suitable for a designer like her.

Considering what happened with Martin and Consuelo, it would be clever for Jil to stay far far away from her own house.
If it didn’t clicked with Bertelli, it sure won’t click with this one...

Now, let’s see which favorite of Wintour he puts at the helm of the house...

I hope they keep the Meier because I'm started to warm up with their vision in term of clothes and campaigns for the brand. Jil Sander finally have a direction even if it's kinda Phoebe-lite. It's still better than Jil Sander 2013 - 2017 phrase.

The Meier clothes feel intoxicating, sensual modernism. If they out hope they'll go to Céline.

i've heard they're also acquiring a stake of the OAMC business, to make it harder for them to run away from them probably

I highly doubt OTB will manage to revive the old Jil, but with the right person and strategy, who knows? I do wish The ultimate Queen/brand of Minimalism can beat those copycats, cough, The Row!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->