Othilia Simon

Not bad! Hope this continues on...!

Fendi S/S 12 Milan

FendiOthilia001.jpg

Catwalking.com

I'm impressed. I always saw her as a strong Paris girl. Turns out she's quite a Milan girl as well. She adds Versace to her selective bookings.

Really makes me wonder how she'll turn up in Paris!

I'm pleasantly surprised that she has had a resurgence of sorts - and as ax80 said with strong, selective bookings. I had almost thought that she was finished after a few more silent (No pun intended) seasons...but she's definitely just getting started! ^_^

Pucci? Seriously? I literally unsubscribed from her thread a week ago because I said to myself, "Oh, she'll probably never come back after disappearing. I'll miss her."

Then yesharry showed me her Gucci pictures. Then she walked Versace. Now Pucci? I find it so humorous that a one-time Marsh proposition has turned into the queen of sexy Milan shows. For a a city that has very much excluded the majority of newcomers this season, she's done so well. I am excited to see what she'll do in Paris.

Very strong from Silent.

I quite enjoy seeing her, she has a calm strength to her beauty which is very interesting.

Dolce & Gabbana S/S 2012 Milan

294536_401053269976_26696569976_1490680_785894850_n.jpg

facebook/Dolce & Gabbana

So pleased seeing her do all the big shows :heart:

Dolce & Gabbana S/S 12 Milan

othui.jpg

catwalking

I can't wait to see how she does in Paris, I hope they keep her shows as selective as in Milan

HQs

Versus SS12 (Opened)

Dolce & Gabbana SS12

Versace SS12

Emilio Pucci SS12

source | style.it and stylebistro.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul