Outfit look-alikes #3

Status
Not open for further replies.

sizzlewizzle

Reaction score
Outfit look-alikes #3
Moderator's note:
  • In order to improve site performance, long threads that are draining our loading time will be closed and we are going to be periodically starting new threads. This should help pages load faster.
  • Please remember that not everyone is on a fast connection, or has a large screen, and keep your picture sizes to 800 pixels or less in the largest dimension. This will also help with page load speed.
  • Please refrain from posting the same images as contained in the archived threads (e.g. in the old closed thread).
  • Please remember to stay on topic... All off topic discussion will be removed.
  • Please do not power post e.g. make empty posts with no info/questions/images - Empty posts cause threads to grow rapidly and is a nuisance to those who subscribe to many threads. Please take any private conversations to PMs or Profile Comments.
  • This is a continuation thread, the old thread is Here
Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
00320m.jpg
00280m.jpg

Parabal Grurung s/s 12 vs Christopher Kane s/s 09

style.com

The Prabal Grurung and Christopher Kane dresses are only similar in color. They are completely different in every other regard- shape, pattern..etc. The Kane dress looks more Mod while the Grurung dress is more romantic.

I was referring to the color of the fabric, that they're semi-transparent on the bottom and the combination of the fabric with the curved black applications.

Yeah everyone knows that Lacroix reused a lot of his archival pieces in his last Haute Couture show.

i have to say, i see very very little comparison between those two....:S

Those The Row looks are awfully similar to Celine's. Especially the second look, which if it didn't have the scarf it would be a regular look of white/creme pants and blouse, but the scarf makes the looks identical.

These outfits aren't similar but the print at Jason Wu S/S 2012 reminded me of the print used in Lanvin F/W 2011... It's pretty insignificant but both labels have used a black and white floral print extensively.

dqhitv.jpg
mmes8y.jpg

style.com and wwd

The Row SS12 RTW // Céline SS11 RTW

source: vogue

I would say, if you can't find a matching look in the Celine collection, those The Row pieces would definitely fit in beside them in the collection. The placement of that long scarf is no coincidence.

Burberry Prorsum F/W 2005 VS YSL S/S 2011

*Style.com

- Different Neckline
- Different Colour
- Different Print
- Different Hemline
- Different Sleeve Length
- Different Waist Line
- Different Skirt Shape

Plus a Necktie......and ruffled hem.

The styling isnt even remotely similar? :huh:

^ i see what kind of similarity you're seeing there, actually.

it's probably the same kind of similiarity im seeing here

image.jpg
00180m.jpg

image.jpg
00070m.jpg
00370m.jpg

style.com / nowfashion.com

Vera Wang Spring 2012 vs Rodarte Spring 2011

00200m.jpg

style, nowfashion

Marchesa S/S 2012 vs Alexander McQueen

Marchesa+Spring+2012+cvnSt7p80Qol.jpg