Kate Moss For TopShop #2

I live in Europe and I still haven't received my dam*n dress :rofl:

Is it mean to say that makes me feel better?:P^_^ I had a package delivered but never show up on my porch a couple of months ago so I'm always freaking out that it is going to happen again.

I hate that US customers can't track Topshop packages!

NO! It doesn't make anyone feel better, it's just a fact...
hmm..wonder if I can track my item..

I wore my poppy dress for the first time yesterday, and I love it:heart: Being as it sold out so fast, I would have thought that there would be a lot of them around here in England, but I haven't actually seen anyone else wearing one yet.

Did anyone in the US receive their purchases yet?
I got mine almost a week ago, last Wednesday. Oh and the "free gift" is super lame; it's just a catalogue.

One of the things I liked so much about the Kate Moss collection was that the cuts worked so well for me. This time though, I ordered the India-print dress and the cut doesn't work so well for me. I think I'm going to have to send it back. It's so sad. I've gotten so many great pieces from Kate's line and I wanted to have one last great dress.

On another note, I read an interview where Kate said something wanting to design jewelry and I got so excited. I would love to get a pair of earrings like the ones she always wears or any of her chandelier earrings. Now that I've seen her Topshop jewelry collection, I couldn't be less excited. It's terrible!

Oh and the "free gift" is super lame; it's just a catalogue
what???? That is lame and cheap!!! I actually liked the so called free gift I got with the Barbara Hulanicki(spl) collection, it was a pretty nice poster.

Now that I've seen her Topshop jewelry collection, I couldn't be less excited. It's terrible!
I agree! When I look at most of the clothes in her collections I can see that they are inspired by her style, but when I look at the jewelry it's more like H&M inspired by nothing :doh:

I got mine almost a week ago, last Wednesday.

Oh rats. I called Topshop(after trying customer service line for an hour) only for them to say I have to wait until another week before they can do anything about my package and "they will see if I'm eligible for a refund":angry:

This dress was not meant to be mine.

dreams, i might try to do the chargeback now. that is simply unacceptable.

I got my dress yesterday^^ I'm guessing the slow shipping has something to do with the fact that Norway isn't a part of the EU :innocent:

I got my dress yesterday^^ I'm guessing the slow shipping has something to do with the fact that Norway isn't a part of the EU :innocent:

yes, i finally got mine last week! the colors are much brighter than in photos... i love the cut of the sleeves and of the dress overall. i couldn't get it last time the style was released since topshop didn't ship to canada back then... and since this is the last collaboration i didn't want to pass it up. glad i don't have to resort to ebay!

I went by TOpshop in NYC today, and I was so surprised.

They pretty much have EVERYTHING in almost every size.
A few dresses were missing my size (UK 10), but for the most part they were pretty much all there in all the sizes!

I went by TOpshop in NYC today, and I was so surprised.

They pretty much have EVERYTHING in almost every size.
A few dresses were missing my size (UK 10), but for the most part they were pretty much all there in all the sizes!

I'm assuming they don't do charge sends from the store do they? Trying to avoid buying the pansy dress off Ebay.

*oh, and Topshop just sent me an email saying they are refunding me for the dress, so small celebration there

dailymail

who else is excited for this? :woot:

More pics from her Topshop line!
Source: harpersbazaar.com

Attachments

• kate1.jpg
    kate1.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 7
  • kate2.jpg
    kate2.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 7
  • kate3.jpg
    kate3.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 4
First picture: Kate Moss - wearing her new Kate Moss for Topshop collection - photographed by Craig McDean for the May 2014 issue of Vogue.
Second picture: Freja Beha Erichsen photographed by Craig McDean for the May 2014 issue of Vogue. Freja was styled by Kate Moss for the shoot and wears a selection of Kate Moss for Topshop pieces.
Source: british-vogue.tumblr.com

Attachments

• kate 4.jpg
    kate 4.jpg
    157.7 KB · Views: 7
  • kate 5.jpg
    kate 5.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 16
More....
Her day-to-evening collection will be available at over 60 Nordstrom stores and online April 30.
Source: blogs.nordstrom.com

Attachments

• kate-moss-returns-to-topshop-global-launch-April-30-2014-collection-available-at-Nordstrom.jpg
    kate-moss-returns-to-topshop-global-launch-April-30-2014-collection-available-at-Nordstrom.jpg
    134.4 KB · Views: 11
i think it looks boring so far and the prices..well...:ninja:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->