Kate Moss For TopShop #2

I ummed and ahhed too much over sizing for the panther dress, and then the next thing I knew, it had sold out. The thing I really wanted was the ultimate silk blazer in black but the size 6 sold out straight away. I seriously think some of these items are way overpriced.
Well you can buy off ebay for about £300:doh::shock::ninja::yuk::cry::angry:

It's not a generous fit but the fabric is a bit stretchy. If you like a tight fit go for your regular size, if you like the dress to be a little bit more loose, go for a size bigger. And yes, it's very short!

Thanks!:flower:

I think the £300 price was only on one dress, the other were around £150 or so, but still it kinda su**cks when you could have bought it yourself at the org. price.

What's the fit of the iconic pansy dress? Can anyone give their height/weight and say which size they bought?

I don't know if the sizing for the dress is the same as the original dress but when I bought it from the first collection it was very small. I'm normally a UK 6 in Topshop clothing but had to get an 8. It was very tight around the chest and under the bust. I am about 98 pounds and 5'4''. I do feel the sizing has become more generous for Kate Moss in later collections so this version may be cut bigger.

labordelique, good question! it ran small. i am a true size 6 US (im 5'4, and small busted) and i fit into a UK size 12.

I tried to purchase a couple of items, then received a refund from the website, telling me that the KM items were out of stock.
Oddly, three days later, they are still apparently available on the website, in the sizes i requested.

I wonder how many other people have purchased only to be told later that the items aren't available. And why list them on the site if they are actually out of stock? Weirdness!

I bought a 6 and an 8 in the red dress, I wonder if they will relist the 8 on the website when I return it? I am just intrigued, as they are out of stock but have not taken the image down.

I don't know why people are paying the mad prices on ebay. Unless the pieces are limited edition, they are bound to have more stock in a week or two.

What's the fit of the iconic pansy dress? Can anyone give their height/weight and say which size they bought?

I'm 5ft7, normally wear a 2/4 in us sizes, but since sometimes Topshop stuff runs small I ordered a UK size 8 to be safe. I figure it is easier to get it taken in then to have to diet, haB)

I'm 5ft7, normally wear a 2/4 in us sizes, but since sometimes Topshop stuff runs small I ordered a UK size 8 to be safe. I figure it is easier to get it taken in then to have to diet, haB)
That's so true!!!:lol::lol:

the iconic pany print dress arrived. it's little bit tight around the chest like everyone said. I'm not really chesty so I think I'll live in it somehow but I wished I ordred size 10 instead of 8.

Has anyone else noticed the similarities between the iconic dress designs and many of the previous season's dresses at Miss Selfridge? I know they're all under Arcadia, but i was still surprised by the likeness.
I am also thinking that the pansy dress came first, before Miss Selfridge produced their versions......so........whatever! I recently picked up a dress in the Miss S sale which is an (near as dammit) identical design to the pansy dress, and for a mere £10.

Heh, but it sure hasn't got any icon status:wink:

The cuts are usually similar and recycled from other miss selfridge / topshop pieces, I find a lot of the vintage floral dresses very similar to past designs.

I live in Europe and I still haven't received my dam*n dress :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamon53
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->