Pale / Fair Skin - What Are Your Fave Products? #2

^I envy you, I think I'll never find my ideal foundation...
I've been looking for a good foundation for my very fair skin for ages :( Even the lightest shades of 95% of brands are too dark for me

You could always purchase MAC's professional face + body foundation in White and mix it with a foundation you already own. I know that's what Dita Von Teese does.

Have you tried the Esteé Lauder Double Wear 'Light' at all?
I have VERY pale skin and their shade 'Intensity 01' (i think its called?!) works a treat for me!
Hope you find a match real soon! I know how frustrating it can be!
My other favorite products for fair skin are;
YSL Touche Eclat in 01
Benefit High Beam
& Benefit's Boing Concealer in 01
:smile:

Thanks for advice °Isa, I didn't try Clarins, Ivory looks good for me. I'm going to test it when I'll be at Sephora next time. I heard many good things about Estee Lauder Double Wear, but their lightest shades (such as Linen or Bone) are unavailable here...:(
Does anone tried Guerlain's foundations in their lightest shade 01 Beige Pale? It's quite hard to reach, except from eBay.

Guerlain foundations tend to run kind of dark. I have only tried one of the formulations, but I think the brand tends to lack pale shades. I wouldn't buy any without testing it first, if I were you.

does the YSL Touche Eclat actually cover up dark circles? or is only good as a highlighter (like benefit high beam)?

does the YSL Touche Eclat actually cover up dark circles? or is only good as a highlighter (like benefit high beam)?

The coverage isn't bad. Not as good as say, Lancome concealer, but better than any highlighters I've seen.

Have you tried the Esteé Lauder Double Wear 'Light' at all?
I have VERY pale skin and their shade 'Intensity 01' (i think its called?!) works a treat for me!
Hope you find a match real soon! I know how frustrating it can be!
My other favorite products for fair skin are;
YSL Touche Eclat in 01
Benefit High Beam
& Benefit's Boing Concealer in 01
:smile:
Lucky you! Thanks for help, guys! :flower:
I had Touche Eclat, it's my fave YSL product, I used it mainly to cover my dark circles and it worked well. But it has one defect- it don't last too long

has anyone found a bb cream suitable for VERY fair skin?

Ive had a look at the estee lauder, clinique, mac and garnier ones but they are much too dark and orange for me.

I can only tell you that Kiko BB is also too dark for "us".

Ive had a look at the estee lauder, clinique, mac and garnier ones but they are much too dark and orange for me.

Missha perfect cover BB in #13 works for very pale skin, but it runs very cool toned. You can buy it online and their website has special offers all the time. Just a warning, it is quite scented and could irritate sensitive skin

my favorite products: blush. eyeshadow. and an eyelash curler.
to look more done up: mascara and a bit of lipstick/gloss.

Try the Biotherm White D-Tox BB Cream. It's fair enough for me and I am the lightest shade in most foundations :flower:

So I am very fair skinned with cool undertones? Idk, I look best in silver instead of gold. I really want to start wearing lipstick as part of my daily routine. I have smaller lips and I feel when I wear bright colours I look ridiculous and am probably looking for something soft and naturalish. I don't want to go to the store and just get sold something trendy or whatever and also I want to splurge on a nicer brand so I don't want it to be wasted money. Does anyone have any suggestions at what colour family I should start with?

I don't have fair or pale skin at all, but I thought this post by Lisa Eldridge may be helpful for those who have a hard time finding a good foundation for pale skintones.

Foundation Solutions For Very Pale Skin

Finding the right shade of foundation is difficult enough but as many brands dont cover shades lighter than say Mac NC/W15, lots of girls with very pale skin are struggling to find a good match. I receive so many requests daily so I have put together a few solutions and ideas. I've tried to mainly include brands which are widely available. Hope its helpful x

Find out more and shop for the products in this video using the following links:
Bobbi Brown - Skin Foundation - Alabaster 00
Bourjois - Healthy Mix Foundation
Burberry - Sheer Foundation Trench - No.01
Face Atelier - Ultra Foundation - Zero Minus 0
Giorgio Armani - Lasting Silk UV Foundation
Illamasqua - Skin Base Foundation - 01
Illamasqua - Skin Base Foundation - 02
L'Oreal - Infallible - Porcelain 015
Liz Earle - Sheer Skin Tint - Bare 01
MAC - Face And Body - White
Max Factor - Lasting Performance - Fair 100
Nicola Roberts Dainty Doll - Liquid Foundations - 001
Suqqu - Stick Concealer - 01
Tom Ford - Traceless Foundation - Alabaster 01
lisaeldridge.com

Thought I would post this here as well so, I have these little spots and blemishes and I wanted to know which kind of concealers do you think are the very best? I have very pale and sensitive skin and now I use Touche Eclat from time to time to hide my little spots. I know it is not a concealer, but sometimes it does the job but now I want a real concealer ^_^
I know about the post dealing with foundations above mine but a concealer isn't the same as a foundation, right? :P

Any suggestions? :flower:

My favourite concealer for spots is the Bobbi Brown Face Touch Up Stick, it covers up everything :smile:

I use the Lancome effacernes concealer but the coverage isn't the best. But I personally like how lightweight and blendable it is and it covers what I need it too :flower:.

Ive never tried it, but ive heard really good things about the laura mercier secret camoflague concealer. its mean to be great for concealing.

^ I own the Laura Mercier concealer and while it has great coverage the undertones don't really work with my skin. I find it works better as an under eye concealer than for spots, personally.

I think I have found my holy grail foundation, Chanel's Vitalumiere Aqua in BR10. Chanel's colors have never been light enough for me, but this one is perfect. Glides on my skin, lasts all day, very happy with it. Although, the smell is a little much... but it hasn't irritated my sensitive skin.

Definitely retract that statement, the makeup has started irritating my skin, so full of chemicals :doh:

I think I'm going to try Koh Gen Do Aqua Foundation next, anyone tried it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JanEscher
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->