Paltrow having baby raising issues

FrockRadar8

Reaction score
[Gwyneth Paltrow is Condescending

Gwyneth Paltrow complains she doesn't have enough "me-time" since the birth of her daughter, Apple.

I don't spend time I used to when I was single having a massage or a facial. I do things when it's an emergency - when I look like a man, I have a wax!"​
Don't expect people to feel sorry for you, Gwennie. Angelina Jolie has three kids, yet she manages to travel to impoverished countries, attend U.N. conferences, make blockbusters, and most importantly, doesn't whine about not having enough "me-time". You have one child and haven't made a decent movie in five years. You do, however, manage to find the energy to sound like an idiot most of the time. Single mothers everywhere can now rest comfortably knowing that one of their own, one with a mansion and countless nannies, also has a hard time balancing the rigors of a career and children.]

It's like that ole saying...An apple a day..makes the Paltrow a man.

Paltrow has issues. Period.

If a baby was going to rob her of such important things, she should've kept her underwear on.

Really, I want to try and like this woman, but she comes across as such a pretentious airhead Princess, it beggars belief.

I read an interview of hers the other day in which she said she wants to take Apple back to the US to have an American accent because she hates the way the English pronounce 'basil' and 'pasta'

Oh to have the dilemmas that this boring cow has.....

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG, her so-called "complaint" is normal! Some friends of mine have said the same thing. Take it easy!

Why do you compare her with Angelina Jolie? Some people might not think that taking kids everywhere, (like Jolie does), provides a stable environment for them.

I read the whole article and she was not complaining about it at all....if anything she was saying that having a baby had stopped her being so selfish.

whatever, most parents b*tch about not having their own time. just because shes in the public eye, shes up to ridicule all the time

Lord, seems like the media is out to get Gwyneth! :shock:

I know the woman has her bitchy moments but geez, they're trying to do her in!

^ Seriously! I like how they made Anglelina the saint. It's about time that woman got some credit for... well being the most perfect thing in existence!

Siesta said:
OMG, her so-called "complaint" is normal! Some friends of mine have said the same thing. Take it easy!

Why do you compare her with Angelina Jolie? Some people might not think that taking kids everywhere, (like Jolie does), provides a stable environment for them.

No one here is comparing her to Jolie..that's the article.

Sorry about not crediting. It's from A Socialite's life

I'm sorry, but if you're biggest complaints are "I can't have any facials, or my kids pronounces basil weird" Then you need several things 1) A punch in the face 2) A reality check, b/c other women don't have it so easy and 3) a hobby that doesn't involve whining about yourself.

I'm amazed there are women who don't realize children, especially babies, are going to eat into their "me time" and are shocked, shocked!, when it happens. Everyone needs time to themselves, mothers or not, or you're going to go insane, but if it's super important to have a lot of alone time, maybe you should rethink your family plans.

I actually don't think Gwenyth is complaining here, just sharing her revelation that children require attention and time she used to be able to spend on herself. She puts her foot in her mouth a lot, but she's no Mischa Barton. She just needs to start running comments by someone else before she goes to the press.

This is getting stupid. The statement was taken out of context to make Gwenyth look selfish. The full article was not like that at all. Please don't just assume that because one line was contrewed that Gwenyth is frigid, ungrateful, snobby and selfish. I am so tired of this.

^ Exactly. And I've found they do that to her alot, actually...

bmini said:
This is getting stupid. The statement was taken out of context to make Gwenyth look selfish. The full article was not like that at all. Please don't just assume that because one line was contrewed that Gwenyth is frigid, ungrateful, snobby and selfish. I am so tired of this.

but she is:innocent:

I don't know if Gwyneth is a snobby b*tch like it seems the media is trying to portray her as but if it is this easy to make her come off as one then maybe....:innocent:
She does always seem fake to me, but who knows.:wink:
I think her child should be left out of the media too.....
but then again she talks about her in every interview.?:huh:

absolutely helena.....i agree 100%

there is no complaint.....
she isnt winging about not getting a manicure every time a nail chips.....
where does she say she wants more me-time?.....

people are so willing to attack others they dont even know.....
its a shame really.....

I'm so sick of the media trying to potray Gwyneth as a selfish snobby "Hollywood Mum".
I think she is one of the more positive examples of mothers in the industry... unlike many she doesn't use her child as an accessory.
I also love it how they compare her to "patron saint" Angelina.... have we ever thought Angelina started adopting so her figure wouldn't be ruined??? (well thats up the sh*t hole too now lol).

What annoys me even more is people believe the media's potrayal of her.

I don't know what to think of all this......People say one bad thing about Gwyneth, then another then another......What's with all these attacks on her? Attacks on Gwyneth happens like every other day it seems. And I've noticed the sources that say how bitchy and rude Gwyneth has become are usually from the british tabloids.......Do the English dislike her that much? :o If so, that's a shame.......

Taste Like Chic ^^^^^^ I agree about the whole Angelina Jolie thing......

She doesn't sound like she's complaining, more like joking around and just stating how it is.

It gets boring when people try and make her look really harsh and take things she says out of context.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rantanplan1980
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->