21mbz7t.jpg
2a01gyw.jpg

kd4eu8.jpg
14w66o3.jpg

2h5k95h.jpg
e1f9ua.jpg

catwalking

Last edited by a moderator:
why????? this stuff can only work if it's sold in some adult store..... Calling it fashion is simply wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^ Says who?

I always love to see what is Pam doing. It's always fun, crazy, and totally true to what she's all about. Even though her work carries a heavy costume-y feel, it is always well-designed and oddly elegant in many areas. I could easily imagine the silhouettes of a lot of those pieces working outside Pam Hoggs realm with diff. fabrications.

^ Says who?

I always love to see what is Pam doing. It's always fun, crazy, and totally true to what she's all about. Even though her work carries a heavy costume-y feel, it is always well-designed and oddly elegant in many areas. I could easily imagine the silhouettes of a lot of those pieces working outside Pam Hoggs realm with diff. fabrications.

there are some okay pieces but i still think that over all it's a mess!!! In my Opinion(which i'm entitled to by the way) it's crap. maybe it's cause i don't enjoy over the top design of a purely "artistic" nature but If you like it that's fine but i beg to differ.

Its very easy to judge her work too soon. It's her thing though, and I like to see what she has every season.

I hate less of this than I thought I would. A few of the pieces- especially the leather and lace jumpsuit in post #2- could work really well in editorials and maybe even on the backs of one of the famous British fashion renegades. She's definitely a one trick pony, but that's been something about London Fashion Week that's grown on me- designers that might not veer far from a certain path, but walk that path harder than anyone else.

why are they kissing on the runway? is this still about fashion? or more of a shock factor?

i simply love pam hogg. she can do whatever she likes in my book. and siouxsie....wow she looks different there....i suppose it's the lack of make-up we generally see on her. she is still so extraordinary.

I have to say, I've always got a little bit of love for Pam Hogg, she's still around and faithful to her themes and her muses.

god i hated pam hogg first time around and she's no better....if you want to dress like a tart there are plenty of stores in Soho (London) to get this sh*t. siouxsie sioux has always creeped me out a bit. no less now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->