Paris Fashion Week S/S 08 - Schedule

Dior, Balenciaga, Lanvin, Louis Vuitton, McQueen, John Galliano, Lacroix, JPG, Nina Ricci, Chanel, Givenchy, YSL, Hermes, Miu Miu....the shebang.

Thanks for the scheduele! Can't wait for Balenciaga, Lacroix and Dior. :heart:

I cant wait Dior Vuitton Lanvin YSL ( I to am so mainstream :smile:)!!!!!! something to wash the so far boring Ny out of my head.

looking forward to jeremy scott, balenciaga, louis vuitton and lanvin!

from wwd...ungaro is not showing:

Emanuel Ungaro, which parted ways with designer Peter Dundas in July, will forego the catwalk during Paris Fashion Week and has canceled its scheduled Oct. 4 outing. "As we await the appointment of a creative director, we decided not to have a runway show," Mounir Moufarrige, Ungaro's chief executive officer, said Thursday. He noted the spring collection will be designed by an in-house team and sold at its Avenue Montaigne salons Oct. 5 to 11.

I can't wait for Balenciaga catwalk!! When I saw a Balenciaga's resort, I thought it was so cool, and now I'm impatient to see the summer collection 08.

^me too! Most excited for Balenciaga, Chanel, Dior, Lanvin, Kenzo and Karl Lagerfeld, so many shows ahead! ^_^

Excerpt from my date book for the week of the 30th:
Sunday
11:30 Pieters
1:30 Owens

first draft of essay
3:30 Willhelm
Monday
7:30 Dior
school
3:30 Yohji
work 4:00-close
Tuesday
2:30 Balenciaga
3:30 Junya
7:30 V&R
school
9:30 Demeulemeester
10:30 CdG
12 Gaultier
write essay (DUE TOMORROW!)
Japanese
Wednesday
2:30 Karl
5:30 Valentino
7:30 Dries
8:30 Lacroix
11:30 Givenchy
1 Chalayan
Thursday
school
1 YSL
Homecoming festivities
Friday
3:30 Chanel
1 McQueen
Saturday8:30 Chloé
work 10:00-4:00
10:30 Hermès
1:30 Galliano
dinner at ??? (make reservations for 16)
Homecoming Dance
Sunday
4 Nina Ricci
8 Miu Miu
10:30 Lanvin
12:30 Louis Vuitton
Japanese

soooo IVANAhelsinki is off-schedule, but they are still there! Aswell as Charles Anastase.

ilaughead great datebook entries!

kokosalaki :smile:heart:. . !), balmain, dries van noten, isabel marant, givenchy, sharon wauchob, undercover, véronique branquinho, balenciaga + chalayan!.

so much to look forward to!.

Looking forward to see Balenciaga, Dior, Yves Saint Laurent, Lanvin, and especially Karl's show for Chanel B)

i want to say i can't wait for paris to start but i don't want to be disappointed. but really looking forward to the following... Bernhard Willhelm,Bruno Pieters,Manish Arora,Cosmic Wonder Light Source(as it is now),Gaspard Yurkievich,MMM,Undercover(because i'm curious if he's going to keep on this direction),A.F. Vandevorst,Charles Anastase,BLESS,Lutz,Haider Ackermann,Anne Valerie Hash,Valli,ES Orchestres...and Devestee is the 30th too!!

did i overlook TAO or is she not on the schedule? i hope she's showing...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trainer
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->