Personal Must-Haves For F/W 11.12

For all those people who need coats, the +J by Jil Sander for Uniqlo might be a good high street option. I'm really loving the shapes and silhouettes plus those great details (flipped down collar, large buttons). These three are the ones I found the most appealing from the collection:

uniqlo-plusj-w-f11-01-570x760.jpg

uniqlo-plusj-w-f11-06-570x760.jpg

uniqlo-plusj-w-f11-07-570x760.jpg

from nitrolicious.com

Personally, I need those Burberry creeper shoes that have been lurking around the internet since they graced the runways earlier this year. I'm REALLY close.

Last edited by a moderator:
^Very nice, thank you! I've found two in COS:

dsc00444d.jpg

coscoat2.jpg

my pics

I bought the grey one (first one is black, hard to see though) ^_^

Ok, I think I found my new shoes for this winter :heart:

My only fear is that light coloured suede might not be so weather-appropriate :ninja:. I won't be buying them any time soon, so I still have some time to figure out if I'm gonna take the risk.

i am thinking of getting clarks too

for me its a leather skirt this season and got it sorted!

I also want a boyfriend / oversized coat.

So far I've gotten:
-Banana Republic Trench Coat
-Uniqlo Pea Coat
-J.Crew Minnie Pants (black and caramel), Schoolboy Blazer (navy), Tippi Sweater (black and leopard)

I want to get a leather pants, motorcycle boots, maybe a pair of grey Clark's desert boots and I'm saving up for something Chanel - either a Boy bag, a cuff, or a jacket (on sale). Oh, and I wish J.Crew made the Schoolboy blazer in black wool - I can't wear a black velvet blazer.

yay, I've found some nice knits which I'd been missing in my wardrobe, so now I'm almost covered on that front. But seeing as I love knits and have been wearing them for the past 2 weeks and will probably wear them into April, one or two more probably won't hurt :rofl:
I've also gotten myself a pair of ankle length grey wool trousers, a pair of leather flat ankle booties, and a black angora knit - which was on my must-have list ^_^

Though since last year I've been looking for a pair of ankle booties in grey with a bit of a heel. A bit like Acne's Pistols. But I can't find anything in the right shade of grey or where the shaft is not too high. - Funny how some things are just impossible to find. Still looking for a grey cable knit sweater too.

And Ida, I would be all over that coat too, if it wasn't for the fact that I already have one that I'm pretty happy with. It's great. Also if I need another coat it should probably be a ridiculous warm parka one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Grey scarf
Black skinny dress pants
Black leather bag
Sweater Dress
Hat!
Crazy silly knit cardigan

Then wear what you wore last year :D

haha but then where's the fun on that? I'm getting back the inspiration though
I want some basics like new long fake leather pants and also shorts both black... and go into vintage...
doesn't happen to you that you find like old trends or not exactly what you have in mind on the typical stores? Well I got to them haunting basics or certain unexpected things or things I got in mind for a while they might have it.

I'm dressing in as many layers as possible this winter :D I'm loving shades of grey.
So far I've got a few pieces from Isabel Marant, and just got a Gucci cashmere throw blanket that I may just wear as a giant scarf haha

Anyone know who makes nice Camel coats for men? (or slouchy womens ones work fine too)

I would love to splurge on a new coat, but I think that I'll have to wait until next year. I'll probably pick up a few new pairs of wool socks, though. I picked up a new pashmina recently, that was a good buy.

i just bought a pair of dark gary IM dicker boots....it's my only MUST haves. so happy!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aza
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->