POP Fall/Winter 2006 : Kate Moss by Mert & Marcus

Faith Akiyama

Staff member
Reaction score
From theones2watch:

Kate Moss delivers a knock-out blow that’s got us seeing angels in the double cover October 2006 issue of POP. Photographed by the dynamic duo of Mert & Marcus and styled by Katie Grand it’s already made our fall. Inside you’ll also find Tanya Dziahilev, Ryan Taylor, Hilary Rhoda and Raquel Zimmermann.
Cover Versions:
th_91453_katem_popfw06_122_347lo.jpg
th_91459_katem_popfw062_122_430lo.jpg

o2w

Loving them :heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yay, thank you Faith! I can't wait to get one. Somehow!

It is bland, but it is the most interesting stuff I've seen from her in a LOOOOOOOOONG time.

Is pop magazine any good? I'd love to get a copy of it.

^ I may just be smitten because it's such a new magazine to me, but I looooove POP. The content is worth reading, the photography is gorgeous, and they're creative... last issue they even had an article on Miss Piggy. :lol:

Here's the thread for the spring/summer issue.

Thanks for the info polka dot! I have always adored that Jessica Stam cover.

yay i can't wait! i really want to see Hilary's ed :smile: So it comes out in October?

I'm all for artistic nudity, but why does it seem that Kate Moss is ALWAYS naked, from her ads, eds, and covers?

I'll check tomorrow whether it's out...don't think it comes out until the first week of Sept

And the covers - genius....most definitely the funniest and memorable covers this year.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is the third worst PoP cover after Demi Moore and Victoria Beckham. Very kitch and well boring Kate. So tired of her!
However I like the font and the colors.

Jules, my Borders has it -- but I'm not sure if the ones by you will...

i don't know if there is a Borders by my campus...I bet Tower records would have it, but I don't know if there is one of those by my campus either

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nelliewillshowuhowitsdone
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->