Porter #10 Fall 2015 : Daria Werbowy by Mikael Jansson

Insane issue... ❤️ Daria ❤️ Cuba ❤️ Porter!

Last edited by a moderator:
My subscription just arrived this morning and I tried SO hard not to come visit the thread for spoilers. I certainly wasn't disappointed when I had a quick leaf through earlier! Both of Daria's stories are faultless. I'm all for seeing models dolled up but True Grit with Werbowy is stellar and so perfectly executed. Lily Donaldson's beauty photos are wonderful too. Thank God for Porter! :heart:

Editorially this magazine just gives me everything I want from British Vogue but never get, along with pretty good writing and interesting content.

The only thing that annoys me about this issue is that I can only find the "messy" cover rather than the "car mechanic" one. But already, it could be one of the better September magazines out there.

I really haven't been a fan of Porter since its conception, but this issue is really outstanding, in comparison to all other fashion magazines.
I'm especially thrilled as I am a big admirer of Alex White, her departure from W was devastating at the time. But if this standard of Porter continues, where the quality of all content is soo high and nothing seems to be merely filler as with so many magazines atm, I may have a new favourite magazine :smile:

Also, I think not only the of the strength of the creative teams(photg/stylists etc), but the diversity of this issue should be noted highly; Age, racially, veteran models vs new faces: Daria shining as the give no f***s model icon she is, Lily's mastered grace, to Achok slaying like a seasoned master, I'm just soo impressed.
And the quality of the magazine both physically and aesthetically is Stellar, others really need to take notes.

I took a quick snap of the 2nd Daria cover as it is actually a long fold-out and I haven't seen it posted here.

Definitely looking forward to the Winter issue in October :smile:)

Attachments

• 11805705_877033542384747_765119211_n.jpg
    11805705_877033542384747_765119211_n.jpg
    239.8 KB · Views: 17
I don't know where it is in the magazine, but I love this pic :D
source: Facebook/Porter magazine

Attachments

• Porter#10fall15.jpg
    Porter#10fall15.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 15
Whoa! Had no idea this was the type of content Porter was producing. Might be one of the best mags out there right now.

In love with this issue :heart:
Mikael Jansson is one of the best.

the daria ed with layout anyone?..thanks...

and someone can share other pages from the magazine?

I haven´t seen such a good editorial like Cuba Story for a long time!!! Love everything about it. Almost every picture I would put in the frame and on the wall....

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ze bicho
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->