Porter #10 Fall 2015 : Daria Werbowy by Mikael Jansson

The Cuba edit is nice but I will forever compare every Cuban editorial to Demarchelier's Meet Me in Havana from Liz Tilberis' Bazaar.

The Junya, Dior, Prada, Tom Ford and empty swimming pool shots from the Cuba ed are AMAZING! :mrgreen:

Perfect issue!Best eds I have seen from Daria since she changed her style.

I am very impressed by this issue! I think I will get it after their first issue (that was the only one I got and then I stopped).

Daria's True Grit ed almost reminds me of her old editorial with Steven Meisel! Of course Mikael is a genius himself too!:heart:

this is, hands down, the best fashion issue of the year and daria is the best model of the industry. incredible eds! breathtaking in every singly way.

PORTER FALL NO. 10 UK
Yelena Yemchuk

AwakeSmileBlog

There is not an edit in this issue that I dont like, and that's very rare!! Must say, I'm very impressed. They've excelled themselves with this edition. True Grit is without a doubt the highlight for me. Mikael presented such an enigmatic story, and this is way better than his shoot for Interview last September. Every setting looks so stark and genuine. That shot of her with the bared wire is my favourite in this issue.

Daria is the most sexiest tomboy... Love her she is perfect

this is actually a magnificent issue. every single editorial is done perfectly - and, i must say, cast to perfection. Daria is so enigmatic, she's a wonderful mystery of contrasts and complexity. showing her in two opposite ways like this, and seeing her so honestly and effortlessly deliver in both, is a true testament to her brilliance as a model. this is why the fashion industry will never tire of finding inspiration in her shoots.

I've never bought Porter before but I had to get this issue for the Cuba editorial alone. I'd missed editorials like this so much.

How many pages are there? It says it's their biggest issue ever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->