WSJ Magazine March 2016 : Christy Turlington by Mikael Jansson

Always such pleasure to see her, even after all these years, she has such great presence and energy, fantastic cover spread.

So stunning. Simple, gorgeous. She looks real and it's refreshing. In love with this.

Love this! Love that she looks normal and like some sexed up kitten that magazines love to do with supermodels from the past.

Christy looks gorgeous she hasn't looked better. I love how simple the shoot is but yet there's sexiness as well.

Christy is clearly aging… And I’m so glad they’ve shown that being OK rather than giving her the Mert and Marcus treatment. She’ll always be The One to me.

Radiant woman.

(I see Linda in the last portrait.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Faultless, flawless.. and the rest of it! Christy Turlington will forever be a model who I relish on magazine covers and the fact she's flashing her electrifying smile is just an added bonus! Jansson has produced such a wonderful shoot here, every single image is a sheer delight. :heart:

I am in love with this. It's a superb cover and editorial. She is radiant and gloriously beautiful!

Mikael is brilliant.

I'm really shocked by the comment on her skin. She's 47 years old. How would you expect her to look like?

I'm also shocked. I think this is so refreshing to see a model looking so natural and age appropriate. And when the model is as stunning as Christy, what's the problem?

This is fantastic!

She really doesn't take a bad photo does she? And the fact that they saw fit to leave her face in its natural state just adds to the appeal of these in particular. She looks fabulous, so why cover it up?

What a F A B U L O U S woman. Absolutely breathtaking :heart:

Glad than she got the cover & her editorial is so flawless.

"Shades of White"
Model: Frederikke Sofie
Photographer: Daniel Jackson
Stylist: Alastair McKimm
Hair: Cim Mahony
Makeup: Romy Soleimani

wearesodroee.com

"Rhythm of the Heart"
Model: Vanessa Axente
Photographer: Lachlan Bailey
Stylist: Ludivine Poiblanc
Hair: Shon
Makeup: Emi Kaneko

wearesodroee.com

Thomas Lohr - Photographer
Charlotte Collet - Fashion Editor/Stylist
Marki Shkreli - Hair Stylist
Sandy Ganzer - Makeup Artist
Marisa Carmichael - Manicurist
Natasa Vojnovic - Model

models

They seem to be obsessed with these neutral fashion editorials. All I see is a dull shade of beige, solid photography and models aside.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPepic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->