Prada Menswear F/W 2024.25 Milan

I quite like the return of classic Prada, even thought the comeback is nothing to write home about. Very basic with some gimmicks. Meh.

Also, I don't feel like I need to buy any of it since I already own most pieces from various brands -- in better colors. As a mood board, this collection serves well. But there's nothing beyond.

In the past, when a Prada collection was bad, at least it had great shoes and bags. There's nothing of the sort here.

I'll add one positive thing: the return of practical clothing with a twist has returned. I just wish it was all done better. But I bet COS is going to have e great FW24 men's collection.

This is just a lazy and failed recreation of FW2002 menswear.
They just went and added unnecessary accessories (were the silhouettes of Ghesquiere’s SS2024 on the mood board?).

One thing that we can’t argue is that, there’s a POV and a certain identity.

But in terms of pieces, there’s nothing really desirable here. I feel like ANCORA provided better pieces that I could imagine a man would want to own. Everything you expect from Prada here was missing: no good knitwear, no good shoes, no good outerwear.
The straight cut pants are somehow good but once again, it’s a fail as a collection.

MFW is quite disappointing so far. Can we get straight to Paris already?

This is just a lazy and failed recreation of FW2002 menswear.
They just went and added unnecessary accessories (were the silhouettes of Ghesquiere’s SS2024 on the mood board?).

One thing that we can’t argue is that, there’s a POV and a certain identity.

But in terms of pieces, there’s nothing really desirable here. I feel like ANCORA provided better pieces that I could imagine a man would want to own. Everything you expect from Prada here was missing: no good knitwear, no good shoes, no good outerwear.
The straight cut pants are somehow good but once again, it’s a fail as a collection.

MFW is quite disappointing so far. Can we get straight to Paris already?
Dolce was good, i'm hyped for Zegna

Dolce was good, i'm hyped for Zegna
A lot of shows missing but indeed, Dolce was good. Dolce is the best show and the highlight of MFW which is a surprise because in terms of big names, Gucci and Prada have a bigger influence on fashion at large….Even if I think Gucci will be a hit for retailers.

Loved everything! A great, wearable collection. Beautiful color palette.

A lot of shows missing but indeed, Dolce was good. Dolce is the best show and the highlight of MFW which is a surprise because in terms of big names, Gucci and Prada have a bigger influence on fashion at large….Even if I think Gucci will be a hit for retailers.
i low key want to see LV fw by Pharrell 🫣idk

While I don't really hate it, I guess I just expected more when I saw the set. The fit of some shirts and trousers threw me off a bit. It made Sabato's collection look more polished, to be honest lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliburum
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->