Prada: Which collection is best since fall 2003?

I liked that short, cropped overcoat you posted there, MulletProof... basically because of it´s classy english menswear-inspired look. I´m not such a big Prada fan but this was remarkable :smile:

f/w 03 has to be my favorite. i LOVED everything about this collection, shoes, bags, coats, skirts....i could go on and on. everything was very wearable, very beautiful. it was probably the best prada collection ever....!

Spring/Summer '04. It was a toss between that one and Fall/Winter '03 though. I loved the sleeves from F/W '03 and the coats were very cute yet classy, one disadvantage for me was the fur :wink: S/S '04 had 50's dresses in plaid and other prints or fabrics that I loved, and oddly enough I really liked how tye-die was combined with the other patterns as tye-die usually makes me cringe.

F/W '03

S/S '04

i really liked f/w 04 though i felt it looked a bit forced soo cute thouh s/s 05 comes a close second

It has to be Fall 2005 for me, those bags and ankle boots made my heart beat just that little bit faster...

ss06!!
my second favourite ss06 collection after balenciaga which was hard to measure near.
i could not believe ONLY paris hilton wore the amazing shoes:
00400m.jpg
00370m.jpg

and this dress was my favourite ss06 piece besides gwenyth paltrow's pregnant golden globes balenciaga dress
00500m.jpg

source:style

Last edited by a moderator:
fall 2007 by far.

the fabrics! the knee socks! the colours! the bags! the ombré! the headbands! the shoes!

loooooooved it all :smile:

^FW06 indeed. my interest for Prada decayed for a few seasons until I saw this.. it's just gorgeous through and through and I love how there isn't any pretense in the collection, just nice, wearable clothes, all perfectly styled.. I like it when she doesn't feel like proving anything, that's when her true skills shine the most imo. ^_^

00150m.jpg
00190m.jpg

00310m.jpg
00420m.jpg

[style]

fall 2006 definitely!!!! one of my favorite collections in recent times.

fall 2007 by far.

the fabrics! the knee socks! the colours! the bags! the ombré! the headbands! the shoes!

loooooooved it all :smile:
must say me 2 :blush:
in terms of experimentation
could be tweaked for potential in wearability
94180photomiddef1908201ot3.jpg

r4084400597jpgx272y345sde0.jpg

style / elle / yahoo

decors... fall 05, ss 04 (? the one with the tie-dye.. lovely styling)
in general nice textures & atmospheres

Last edited by a moderator:
spring summer 07 cause it really changed my wardrobe. the high waist short hip clinging skirt and the rich satins were lovely. it was a very simple collection, but sparked so many ideas for my own wardrobe

• spring 2oo6 : i liked every single piece from the collection & it is so much my style and the fabrics where amazing, no words to describe it. & i could say it is one of my personal favorites.
  • fall 2003 : this would be my secound choice.

there's a reason why Prada is mentioned everytime the term "High Class Fashion" is dropped. because of what the brand produced in the past. same goes for Gucci.

*sits in a corner and bathes in nostalgia*

very difficult to make up my mind but I like s/s 06 the best.

I think you guys need to post more pictures to prove your points. I'm loving the history lesson.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miumeow
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->