Pre-sale

ionn24

Reaction score
Anyone know when does the Pre-sale starts for all the boutique stores and % off???

whats the difference between sale and pre sale

Presaling means you purchase the item before the actual sale begins, at the sale price. So say Saks is having a sale on 12/2. Pre sale may start 11/25 and you can get everything you want that will be on sale starting 12/2 during the presale period. This is good as sizes and styles often go fast. The only thing is you cannot take the item home until 12/2 (or after).

Dept stores like Neimans, Bergs, Saks, Bloomies and the boutiques all have presale periods....usually if you shop there often the SA will call you and let you know when presale begins.....you get the best selections this way :woot:

Originally posted by EdK@Nov 10 2004, 07:23 PM
whats the difference between sale and pre sale
[snapback]426543[/snapback]​

ahhh thanks theory. do you know how a pre sale works with phone orders which needs to be shipped to you?

Originally posted by ionn24@Nov 10 2004, 06:01 PM
Anyone know when does the Pre-sale starts for all the boutique stores and % off???
[snapback]426524[/snapback]​

Itching for some Dior? :lol: Like Theory said if you have a salesman you regularly deal with, just call him up and he'll let you know. I used to have a salesman in Barneys who did it for me.

Originally posted by faust@Nov 11 2004, 08:59 AM
Itching for some Dior? :lol: Like Theory said if you have a salesman you regularly deal with, just call him up and he'll let you know. I used to have a salesman in Barneys who did it for me.
[snapback]427050[/snapback]​

YES ITCHING FOR IT :P :lol: VERY BAD...

Unfortunately my sales have left each of the department all in droves for the past season.. UGH :blink: and I don't live in NYC anymore so I have to now rely on you guys and gals help to get this info, otherwise I will be calling up everyday to the sales and they would be so sick of me!LOL

No we don't have a sale yet... no no no.. :doh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->