Princy by Jessica Simpson

what stores are even selling this stuff? ive never even seen it in a department store.

i heard that the plus line is being sold in fashion bug. ewwww.

TERRIBLE
The day stores opened with her collection was a sad day in Fashion History
Ewwww

Jessica has no sense of style what so ever! Sure, she's got the looks, but not the knowledge of fashion! :judge:

Hey White_Horse..!

I've been to florida.. Twice! Whoopie yay! :D

(The interest-smurf jumps around and bangs his head!)

I totally agree with alof of people, celebrity lines are getting out hand. Although it might be "trendy", I dont like it:doh:

Jessica wearing Princy:

1926.jpg
1163.jpg
1994.jpg
2008.jpg

shoexgal said:
3599-TUR.jpg

Jessica's shoe...um
McQueen ripoffs. They're both tasteless though, but I know the applique on the McQueen's are exceptional of course.

This collection, if you can even call it that, is truly vomit-enducing.

....is she SERIOUS?

That shoe (clog?) has got to be the ugliest one I have ever seen in my whole life :ninja:

lucy92 said:
what stores are even selling this stuff? ive never even seen it in a department store.

i heard that the plus line is being sold in fashion bug. ewwww.

I saw it in Robinson's May late in the summer and I literally wanted to just :yuk: all over it.

What makes celebrities think they could just start a "fashion" line??? Just because designers send them free stuff and they're on some list of quasi-Best Dresses does not mean they have style!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: And the worst part is I could find all of this stuff cheaper and in better quality!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yulialeo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->